Fourty

(The last chapter! It's short as well. Enjoy)

After Alex got out of class, he rented a couple of movies and we cuddled.

"Let's hope no one bothers us." he said.

"Yeah, no kidding." I said.

Before the movie started, I got a call from Mark.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, B. I'm just checking up on you. How are you?"

"I'm good. I'm suspended for a week because of a fight."

"Really, Bree?"

"Yeah, the hoe was talking to my mans." I said.

"Jesus, Bree."

"Anyway, enough about me, what about you?"

"I'm good as well."

"Alex and I are watching a movie, so I'll text you."

"Okay, talk to you later." he said and hung up.

I ate some popcorn and the movie started. Calena and Shay entered the room and we both looked at them.

"Really, guys?" Alex said.

"Sorry, we forgot." They left.

____________________________________________________________

The first movie was over and now we moved onto the second. I turned my phone off and so did Alex. All of a sudden, we both heard sirens outside and I paused the movie. We went outside to see what was going on.

"I need everyone to back up. This is officially a crime scene." An officer said.

The harlot that got me suspended was laying down. Teeth marks on her neck. It looked like she was fully drained of her blood. I looked at Alex and he looked at me. Her skirt was halfway up her body so it looked like she was raped. Her cold and lifeless body. I felt like her eyes were staring into my soul.

More murders are happening and why?

Who's doing this?