there's no easy way

" good morning..." Lisa kiss Jennie's check as she came closer to the smaller one who is preparing Thier breakfast. " You could wake me up to prepare our breakfast, you know that you should have a complete sleep."

" We sleep early last night beside I miss cooking pancakes for you. Since I got pregnant I didn't do it."

" Hhhhmmm.. actually I miss your pancake." Lisa hug Jennie from the back that make the latter flinch. " Oh I'm sorry.." Lisa take aback but Jennie turn to face her.

" No no no don't get me wrong Lili, is just that im__ " Jennie hesitate

" It's okay, I understand, I thought It was clear last night." Lisa look down

" That's the point Lisa, you haven't clear any, you just tell me you love us and you don't want me to leave."

Lisa took a deep breath.. " it's true. I... I love you Jennie."

Jennie release a soft laugh. " How and when Lisa? Don't mistaken your feelings because we had sex"

"when? I don't remember, maybe during the first time you told me you had a date back in highschool. Or the time I saw you making out with Kai, or that moment you cried when were in 1st grade cause you lost your favourite pen, or the first time I understand the meaning of laughter when you laugh you lungs out when I slipped when we were 3, or the time you tap my shoulder for comfort cause I didn't perfect the exam when we were in 8th grade, or when we first disobey our parents when they said not to skip class but we did cause we watch lion king in its first day show, or maybe I love you the moment I was born cause there's no other that make me feel the way how you make me feel Jennie."

" Lisa..."

" How? I can't explain Jennie but it's not because we had sex. Is just that... You... Your the most person I valued and afraid to lost."

" But you never see me more than just your best friend before"

" I'm sorry I had to feel this way towards you, I swear I try to hold it and just keep it to myself cause I know it will jeopardize our friendship but____ " Lisa couldn't finish what she wants to say cause Jennie smash her lips against her and kiss her hungerly.

" I love you too Lisa,"

" What?!"

" I am pretty sure I love you more than what your thinking." Jennie's tears feel and Lisa came closer and embrace her gently.

" Ssshhh.. stop the tears, they said the little one can feel all the emotions surrounded them. I don't like princess will feel her mother was sad."

" This is tears if joy Lili, and I'm pretty sure the little one was so happy too." Both of them hugging each other while Lisa's phone ring. Lisa look to see the caller and the way she look at Jennie tells who's the caller. " Go on, answer him."

" Jen..."

" Talk to him Lisa, I'm glad our feeling was mutual but it doesn't mean I wanted you to ignore him." Jennie turn to continue to cook pancakes but Lisa hug her at the back.

" I'll sort it out, I promise."

"Hmmm.. you call him back, I'm fine here. When you done your breakfast is ready." Jennie gave her sweetest smile to Lisa so the latter nod and move out from the kitchen. Jennie then look at Lisa while walking facing back away from her and she took a deep breath. " now what you'll going to do lis? " she ask in her though.

Lisa pov

I'm looking at my phone hesitating to dialled sehun number but after awhile his caller I'd appear. I took a deep breath before answering. " hello?"