Don't turn the lights off, Not Yet (Bonus)

"Ah, Welcome back. How's everything going, Mr. Schmidt?"

"Not so good, doc; they Keep on appearing. This time they seem more aggressive, they're still trying to reach towards me by getting my attention or just plainly sprinting at me." I sat there, looking at him hopelessly as he started to write in his clipboard.

It's been months now since the pizzeria closed and yet no sign of it coming back yet. I been going to therapy since then, I been having these hallucinations about them everyday and to be honest... I was hoping that they were real. But I guess I was somehow wrong.

"Are you taking you medication regularly like you're supposed, Schmidt?" He asked as he glanced with a disappointed look plastered on his face, thinking that I wasn't taking them obviously. "Yes I have, you can ask Scott!" I yelled at him only receiving a sigh from him. "Just stay on medication and hopefully we can figure this out sooner or later, That's all the time we have for this section. Thank you for coming, Mike Schmidt. See ya next week."

I immediately left the office with the feeling of disappointment. "Damn him, all he wants is my money! 'Oh take pills for this, take these for that!' Bunch of bullshit." As I stepped out of the building and walked only a few steps away from it, my cellphone started to ring. I groaned loudly and took the cellphone out. "I fucking hope it isn't the poor excuse of a therapist. I'm definitely not making-" I immediately stopped walking and just stared at my cellphone. On the screen, there was a pic of man with shades and biting down a piece of toast, 'Toast Fucker is calling you' was plastered also on the screen. With a couple seconds passed, I finally decided to answer him.

"This better not be anything stupid, Vinc. I'm really not in a mood for your sick jokes." I sternly said as I leaned against the wall and watch the people passing by.

"Jesus you too? Everyone seem to be depressed! I didn't think you were as well, there goes my one chance of entertainment!" Vincent whined and groaned through the phone.

"If That's all, I'll be hanging up now..."

"No! Wait Mike! I'm not done talking! The guys wanna go for a drink, wanna join?!"

"A drinking night...? Hmm, I guess I can go since I got nothing better to do. But don't you dare pull anything, I will pound your ass to the ground!" I slightly yelled, already regretting it.

"Oh, Then shouldn't you take me to dinner first~? I guess we can skip dinner for you, Mikey~!" He purred out, I could sense him smirking in the other end.

"Fuck you, I'll be around 8 pm. Don't wait up." And with that, I quickly hanged up before he could make any witty remarks.

I probably should have mentioned that after the pizzeria closed, I met up with some employees that worked in another pizzeria before it got shut down as well. Apparently they also worked to Freddy Fazbear's entertainment whatever it's called, they of course worked longer then me so they experienced more that I have.

They're actually older than me to be honest, and Oh how much they love to tease me because of that.

The night came, I lazily got dressed then headed down to the bar that my friends and I go most of the time. Probably because it's more quieter and it's not completely filled with drunk idiots. And I was right, I could easily spot them when I entered the bar. They we're sitting at our usual spot.

"Hey Mikey! Over here, babe~!" Vincent yelled across the bar, earnings many awkward expressions from others and a glare from me as I walked towards them. Once I arrived at the booth, I only stared at them completely confused. Only Vincent showing expressions of happiness while the others were just gloomy as heck. "Thought I was lying, didn't ya?"