Let the plan begin! (night 4)

I rushed to the pizzeria, anxious about the plan. Imaging the worst case in scenario was not helping in my situation.

My boss wasn't here again, so I ran without haste to my office, now we play the waiting game.

I turned on the cameras and looked at the supply room there was Chica, unlocking the door and freeing Bonnie.

Bonnie ran and quickly hid, I looked at the hallway to my right and there was Freddy making his way to my door so I quickly my doors just to be on the safe side.

He was only inches away to my door until... Foxy and Chica sneaked behind Freddy. Freddy quickly got in a battle stance and kicked Chica off her feet making her fall onto the ground and then he knocked Foxy off his feet as well and quickly got on top of him, ready to attack but then he quickly noticed it was his friends Foxy and Chica!

Foxy waved hello while smiling brightly and Chica winced in pain a bit.

"MY GOD! You bloody startled me! Don't ever do that again! You know what I would have Done if I accidentally hurt both of you?! I wouldn't be able to live with myself! Freddy yelled.

Freddy helped his friends up but they quickly grabbed both Freddy's arms.

"Wait! What the bloody hell are you two doing?! Unhand me at once!" Said Freddy as he started to struggle.

"Yaaaar!! Freddy, my friend! Ye worry to much! Ye need to relax with us and eat a little!" Foxy said as his lip curled into a smirk.

"Yeah! Mike's not going anywhere! Come on!!" Chica said.

They forcibly dragged Freddy into the kitchen. Of course, I can't see What's happening but I can hear.

The sound of knocking on my door. I looked in the hallway and saw Bonnie waving Hi, so I opened the door and let him in. Now all we have to do is sit and watch the show.

(Since they can't see what's going on,This story will temporarily be told in Freddy's point of view)

Foxy and Chica has successfully dragged me to the kitchen. I found it weird that they wanted wanted to fool around in a time like this. As I walked further into the kitchen, I see a very nice table set up with candlelight.

"Take a seat Freddy! I'm going prepare "the Chica special",And it's only for you so you better sit down!" Chica said as she prepared the ingredients.

The Chica Special was a pizza with double of everything plus Chica's secret sauce! Which I was quite fond! I quickly sat down eagerly.

Foxy walked towards to the table I was sitting with his violin in hand.

"A little music from yours truly will ease your stress away!" Foxy said as he started to play his violin.

He know that I loved his violin playing very much. It was always so smoothing to my ears.

"My favorite kind of pizza, my favorite kind of music and fancy table in the of work time? What do you guys want?" I said while raising a eyebrow.

"We are only showing our love for you and to spend time together as we used to when we all were gathered as a family, Freddy!" Chica said as she put the pizza in the oven.

"Speaking of family, where's Bonnie?! Is he still locked in? He should be here with us! I'll go get him!" I said as I about to stand up but Chica quickly stopped me.

"We haven't told you? Bonnie volunteered to keep Mike busy" Chica Said.

"Oh? Is that so? That's awfully nice of him. How sad he couldn't Join." I said, sitting down again.