Up for round two? (Night 2)

It's now 11:50 p.m, I arrived to the pizzeria all bruised up and covered in bandages in some part of my body.

"WHOA! What happened to you?! Did... something happened when you were here alone...?"My boss said, sounding very worried and concerning.

"Oh! No, sir! I... um... Almost got robbed on my way home!! Yeah! Someone attacked me and tried to rob me but the cops helped me!! That's what happened!"

"How horrible! I'm glad you're okay then!! Okay then, I'll let you do your work! See ya at 6:00 am!" My boss said as he quickly left the pizzeria without haste.

To be honest, I didn't want to tell him about the events that occurred in my first night and all. I was afraid what he would to me or the animatronics, he could send me into a mental asylum and put the animatronics out of order for good and I wouldn't like that without fully understanding about them.

Ugh, I'm worrying about some robots... on second thought, I think I should go to a asylum!

I Made to my way to my office, and to my surprise, Bonnie was there... sitting on the table with his legs and arms crossed and his head lowered but he quickly noticed that I arrived.

"Oh Mike! You're back!! Thank goodness!"

Bonnie stared at me quite shocked, I guess he noticed my bruises and bandages. He quickly got up and started to check on me.

"Oh my GOD!, did I do THAT much damage?! I'm so sorry about that..."

"N-No! It's nothing really! You did what was necessary! Relax alright?"

Bonnie finally calmed down, I always thought "robots" never feel emotions... I was proven wrong.

"Aren't you suppose to be with the others? You know, being a killer and such?" I said

"I convinced them to go easy on you tonight, you know... of what happened yesterday and all... heh..." Bonnie said sounding guilty.

I really liked Bonnie, he was actually nice of him to keep me company.

We kept on talking and talking. He seemed to enjoy me as his company as well.

But sadly, the good things always have to come to a end...

Chica came in and saw us, Bonnie of course not hurting me and I totally fine.

"I knew it!! I knew I sensed a traitor! You backstabbing bunny freak!! I'm going to tell Freddy!" Chica yelled at a top of her lungs as she quickly fled.

"Chica!! No!! I'll be back Mike!" Bonnie said as he chased after Chica.

I was totally in a stage of panic, so I quickly started to look for them with the security cameras and i found the gang in the show stage arguing.

"Freddy! Bonnie has betray us! He refused to kill the human!" Chica said.

"Is that so Chica? Care to explain... Bonnie?"Said Freddy while glaring at Bonnie.

"I can explain! Well... um..." Bonnie stayed quiet.

"You have developed FEELINGS for a naked endoskeleton! You chose a human over your own family! Do you have any idea what they have Done to us Bonnie?! Why him?! You should have killed him when you had a chance! Why didn't you?!"Yelled Freddy in anger.

"It's because... because I... I-I... I love him, Freddy! I love Mike! He's made me feel like I was normal! Not just a murderous animatronic! He cares about me! And I care about him! I f-felt bad when I was hurting him... I never felt like this... so just hear me out Freddy!" Bonnie yelled back at Freddy.

"Wait he... loves me...?" I said slightly blushing.

I never knew he actually liked me. I never thought this day would come, a Man and a robot? In love?! Sure I was attracted when I first laid eyes on him but... I'm just speechless.

Freddy quickly without haste slapped Bonnie and kicked him down.

"How dare you?! You miserable brat! I won't accept petty love! Especially from him! He is our enemy! You will DEFINITELY not see him tomorrow!" Freddy said.

I took a glanced at my clock, it was now 5:40 a.m, damn I knew that time flies fast but this is just ridiculous!

"You can't do this to me! You need to understand! Please Freddy! Give him a chance!" Bonnie begged.

"Silence! I don't wanna hear another word from you! Chica, lock him in, in the supply closet! Make sure he has No way of getting out!"Said Freddy furiously.

As Chica grabbed Bonnie and started to drag him away. Bonnie quickly spit Freddy's face and kicked his leg. Freddy quickly gave a death glare at Bonnie and Bonnie did the same to Freddy.

"DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU ALL!! YOU CAN'T AWAY WITH THIS! YOU'LL SEE!!" Bonnie said.

Freddy got closer to Bonnie and curled his lips into a smirk.

"Heheh... That's what you think my dear Bonnie~" Freddy backed away and looked into the camera, still smirking.

"Your friend Mike will be getting a... special visit... from a certain pirate~"

My heart sank and my stomach quickly got an uneasy feeling when Freddy said, and I think Bonnie would agree, seeing his face in total terror and all.

Chica quickly dragged Bonnie away. Freddy has his sight locked on the camera. This felt like a eternity, until he grinned and waved goodbye then he ran his finger on his neck of course wanting me dead.

"See ya at night three, Mikey~" Said Freddy while the clock struck 6.

I ran out of there terrified and with my heart pounding.

Now shit just got real!

TO BE CONTINUED~!!!
THANKS FOR READING!
SINCERELY, TUSHIRO