Visiting the new member (night 5)

I arrived the pizzeria smiling brightly. And yet again my boss left early but that really didn't bother me, so I made my way to my office.

As I stepped into my office, I quickly remembered what happened last night and of course the thought of it turned my red. I also noticed that the stuff that was on my table was on the floor, I guess I forgot to pick them up after Bonnie and I little event.

As I picked them up and placed them in their original places, I suddenly got an uneasy feeling... like someone was watching me, then I hear music very close by.

I slowly walked to the door and turned the light on and saw Foxy,Chica,Freddy and Bonnie standing there with a creepy expression that made me jump in fear.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE A HEART ATTACK?!" I yelled at them as they started to laugh at me.

"We couldn't help it! You always look funny when you're scare!" Chica Said.

"Mike, join us at the dinning hall, I thought we could talk and such." Freddy said as he looked away slightly embarrassed.

"Join you? That would be Great!" I said as I stepped out of my office.

As we made our way to the dinning hall, I couldn't help it notice that Chica kept staring at me and I found it a bit unsettling.

We arrived to the dinning hall and we all sat down but I quickly winced in pain as Chica suddenly grabbed my hair that was in a form of a ponytail.

"Your hair is so long!" Chica said in awe as she started to stroke my ponytail.

"You think so? I been lately thinking of cutting it off..." I said.

"Nooooo!!! Don't cut it!!" Both Bonnie and Chica said simultaneously.

"You shouldn't cut off! I love it like this!" Chica said.

"Yeah! Your hair is perfect the way it is! Besides it makes you more adorable that you already are!!" Bonnie said as he started to blush.

"Yaaaar!! Is true me lad! I mean look at me! I have never cut my hair and it looks amazing! Besides! Could ye imagine ye and I with very short hair?!"

I started to imagine Foxy and I with short hair, I guess it would be bit too weird?

"I guess you have a point there Foxy." I said.

"Hey Mike! Can I style you hair?!" Chica said while smiling brightly at me.

I slowly nod and dragged me to the show stage and I sat down. Minutes past as all of us chatted.

"Done!! It looks BEAUTIFUL!" Chica yelled as she handed me a piece of broken mirror.

As I took the piece of broken mirror with caution, my once ponytail was now a French braid filled with different kinds of fake flowers and I was apparently wearing a flower crown.

"Kyaaaah!! You look more adorable!!!" Yelled Bonnie.

"Foxy my dear! Come over here, I wanna do your hair too!" Chica said.

We watched Chica as she was finishing doing Foxy's hair. We could tell that this was embarrassing for him.

Chica finished, Foxy hair was now in a bun and a few flowers was in his hair and he's also wearing a flower crown.

As Chica did the other's hair, I took a glance at the hall leading to the kitchen and there I saw... someone peeking. I guess that other noticed that I was looking at him because he quickly fled.