First Encounter (Night 1)

"This is Where you'll be working, make sure not to waste all the energy! You'll need it, and besides it's also not cheap!"

"Of course sir..." I said while following my boss, slightly annoyed.

It's going to be my first day at work, it would be nice if this guy would just shut up and let me work.

"I'll introduce you to the animatronics, follow me"

We walk over to Pirate's Cove,the Man opens the curtain revealing a really a slightly mangled robot fox, he had a hook for a hand,a eye patch, long dark red hair,fox ears and tail and pirate clothes. Some of his body revealed his endoskeleton, mostly in his legs.

"This Foxy Fox, he's been out of order for a while! So please don't tamper with It and leave it ALONE, understood?"

"Y-Yes Sir..." I said sounding slightly confused. I didn't know what was the fuss about a robotic fox...though he looks... kinda creepy...

He closes the curtains and we continue over the show stage.

"This is The one and only Freddy Fazbear"

As I looked at Freddy, he was dressed quite nicely but of course it was noticeable that he was slowly rotting due to old age I suppose, he had dark brown shortcurly hair and had blue eyes and of course bear like ears, he was holding a microphone and had a very dull expression on his face.

"That's Chica Chicken, she's the only female in the bunch"

I looked over Chica, long blonde hair, cute short puffy dress with a bid saying "let's eat" and purple eyes and this one seems a bit out dated as well.

"And lastly, Bonnie Bunny, his gender confuses a lot people but I can assure you that this one is male... well for now that is..."

Stared at Bonnie slightly... intrigued...he had lavender color short hair and pink like eyes and robotic bunny ears, he's dressed up fancy like Freddy, He was holding a red guitar and also looked a bit old of course but his expression... he looks like he's almost smiling... I feel kinda... attracted... there's something that attracts me... I don't know...

"Stop staring into space! We don't have all day!"

My boss finishes showing me around the pizzeria, and it's now 12.am

"Now would you look at that? It's closing time! I better get going! Remember what I said and good luck on your first night."

As he left, I made my way to the security office and started to work I guess.

Hmm...? There's recorded messages in the phone... I guess I should play one of them I guess... I hope is not smut or anything from the previous guard...

"Hello? Hello? Hey, well this is your first night and all so let me tell...um somethings you need to look out for. See these animatronics like to... move around so you might wanna pay attention! Also they might try to stuff you In a suit and trust me, you wouldn't like that. It wouldn't that bad if the suit weren't filled with wires and stuff. If your wondering why they would do something like that, well is because you look like a naked endoskeleton. Well good luck... you're gonna need it..."

Biiiiiip

"Well That's u-unsettling... tch! Is not funny toying with someone's fears and such!" I said, trying to forget the Man on phone.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of sleeping so this job would be a breeze for me, many people has called me insomniac but it doesn't matter really. I might aswell stop fooling around now...