Scrapped? I don't think so (Prequel, Animatronic version Bonus)

Story will be told in Bonnie's P.O.V

[Also sorry for a lazy, crappy chapter. I tried my best but I was kinda uninspired.]

"Thank you all for coming to Freddy's! We will miss you all dearly!" Said the Boss as he and staff waved goodbye to the customers but he grabbed Both Mike and Phone guy before they could even leave. "Listen Mike, I know about you... 'thing' with them..." The boss began to blush and cough to avoid from the whole thing to get any further awkward. "...I don't fully understand but I hope you had a wonderful time, It's kinda sad that we have decommission them."

"No, Thank you sir for letting me work one more night. I am gonna miss them dearly." Said Mike is a slightly disappointing tone at the last part, both Phone guy and Mike shook the man's hand and left. As they left, the boss looked towards all of us. "Now onto business..."

A few minutes passed, they took us with two other employees who were actual douches in my opinion.

"Dude, get the wrench! I wanna Keep the hook! Or Maybe the bunny ears!"

"Bro, That's an awesome idea! Here ya go!!"

"Also get the camera ready! This will priceless!"

They started to laugh and slowly approach Foxy but Both Freddy and I grabbed their arms, pulling them away from Foxy. "Now didn't your parents told you it's wrong to steal stuff, kids?" Said Freddy with this furious expression. "Why would you such thing... I guess we should teach you two a thing or two!" I softly said as a grin formed on my face.

With their faces now plastered with fear, they started to stuggle as Freddy and I slowly took them away and return a few minutes later with our clothes now dirty from the 'lesson' we gave.

"Are you okay, Foxy?" Asked Freddy while he grabbed a napkin to wipe himself a bit.

"Of course I am, lad! I could have take care of them, ya know!" Replied Foxy as he crossed his arms confidently.

"Not to alarm anyone, but what should we do now...? I don't wanna be sent away!" Said Chica as she held tightly on Foxy's arm.

"What do you think we're gonna do?! Escaping of course!" Replied Goldie as he wrapped his arm around while Freddy on the other hand was questioning Goldie's idea. "And how exactly? We are pretty obvious if you didn't noticed! Especially the Fox!"

We all stared at each's other and he was actually right, we definitely stand out. And that's not Even counting our animal ears.

"Okay, just first get out of here and then we'll find a way to be hidden! Understood?!" I slightly yelled, gaining everyone's attention and a agreement from them. As we carefully made our way out of the pizzeria, making sure that no one saw us and also while leaving no trace. As we stood outside, our jaws dropped at a horrid sight... there was a small group teens in a corner doing... unspeakable things.

"Oh dear lord, such a disgrace! Why would they do that here in public?!" Said Chica in a tone of disgust.

"I don't know, Chica. But we should do something about that at once! Shall we, my animatronic friends?" Whispered Goldie to us as slowly and quietly took 'care' of them, but now our clothes were extremely dirty.

"Damn it! Now what?!" I yelled in frustration but I suddenly looked at a small pile of clothing near the dead corpses, they were clean... Maybe we could use these!

"Hey wait a minute guys, why not use these? Not only they're clean, but they are also plain! Great for what need to stay hidden for a while!" I threw some pieces of clothing to each of them and they only stared at it.