The third one is always a bitch (Night 3)

I really didn't want to come to work today, but it was necesarry to do so. I couldn't get enough sleep last night due to the events. And to be honest, I was worrying about Bonnie almost all night.  Now that I'll be facing Foxy, I fear that the worse will come. I only hope not only that I survive but as well as Bonnie.

Only yesterday that I discovered that he had feelings for me and I as well feel sorta the same for the animatronic.  Well I guess there's no way to advoid this is there?

I entered the pizzeria, feeling terrified. My boss must have left early cause he was nowhere to be found. I check the time and it was now 11:45 p.m, I arrived a bit early for one reason only and it was to see if Bonnie was okay. I ran to the supply room and banged on the door with all my might, trying to get his attention.

"Bonnie! BONNIE?! ARE YOU OKAY?! B-BONNIE!!!"  I yelled.

"Mike?! Is that you?! What are you doing here?! You know that Foxy is going to get you! So what's the point of coming here?!" Said Bonnie.

"I needed to make sure you were okay..." I said.

"Well I'm fine! Now you really need to get out of here!" Bonnie said.

"I need to confront Foxy, for your safety Bonnie..." I said.

The place fell into a awkward silence... until...

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! CONFRONT FOXY?! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!" Bonnie yelled.

"Relax! Have faith in me, Bonnie! I'll get you out and everything will be alright!" I said confidently.

Once again silence fell in... and...

"Yep, we're dead! Goodbye pizzeria! Goodbye cruel world! We have No hope!!" Bonnie said.

"Hey! Come on! Just calm down and stay put... I promise I'll get you out..." I said.

"Right, just be careful... alright?" Said Bonnie while slightly whimpering.

"I will... see you later, Bonnie!" I said as I ran to my office. I looked at the clock, it was now 12:00 pm, now the real terror will begin...

I was doing well, until the curtains of pirate cove started to open and open. It Sent shivers down my spine when he opened the curtains.

I quickly looked at the others, chica and Freddy perfectly still in the show stage, Bonnie in the supply room. Of course it was silly of me paying attention to the other when a psychotic Fox was on the loose and soon I regretted making that decision of not paying attention.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

I knew what those footsteps were, they were Foxy's and he's closing in fast.

Even though I was going to confront him, I still can't let him without letting him know that I just want to talk. So I tried to the door but sadly... it was too late...

He was already Inside, my heart sank when he did.

"Yaaar!! Ye be Mike? Ye knowing why I am here, am I correct?"

I slowly nodded as Foxy walked closer to me.

"Freddy did say I could kill ye in anyway and anywhere I desired~ yaaaahaaahaaar!!! This will be fun~"

I gulped and opened my mouth to protest but he quickly hit my head with his hook with all his might, knocking me out cold.

I wake up in a cold sweat, I look around and something was...off... it seems I was No longer in my office.