Allegiances

RIVERCLAN

LEADER

Bronzestar: A sleek tom with a flat, shining, beige-gold pelt and amber eyes.

DEPUTY

Oceanbutterfly: A chubby peach she-cat with blonde markings and undersides, and leaf-green eyes.

MEDICINE CAT(S)

Melodyforest: A thin saturated brown tabby tom with a bright white underside and muzzle, and clear yellow eyes. Apprentice: Gravelpaw

Grazepelt: A fat red-and-black tortoiseshell tom with jade eyes.

WARRIORS

Ghastlyview: A silver tom with wiry, ticked tabby fur, a flat muzzle, and russet-colored eyes.

Lonelyblue: A sweet-smelling small tom with downy, mottled silver-blue fur and teal eyes. Apprentice: Mothpaw

Mouseswim: A dull white-and-gray she-cat with rosetted fur and faded orange eyes. Apprentice: Timepaw

Redwhisker: A puffy young tod with bright orange and white fur, saturated dark brown legs and ears, and curious light red eyes.

Waveclaw: A handsome tabby tom with a mottled pelt of alternating hues of caramel and alluring golden eyes. Apprentice: Wingpaw

Fallriver: A silky-furred she-cat with golden shell point fur, a scar across her back, and light brown eyes.

Krillstare: A patchy-furred tabby tom with light gray and yellow fur, and orange eyes. Apprentice: Gorgepaw

Whitesilver: A dirty-colored she-cat with a tortoiseshell pelt and deep green eyes.

Gleambeak: A scruffy, lanky tom with light gray marbled fur and deep blue eyes.

Heronlash: A fierce she-cat with brown broken mackerel tabby fur and flaming honey-colored eyes.

APPRENTICES

Timepaw: A gray tabby tom with patches of brown fur and yellow eyes.

Wingpaw: A ruffled she-cat with mottled white, gray, and brown fur, and faded brown eyes.

Gravelpaw: A white-furred tom with flecks of golden fur, and dull orange eyes.

Mothpaw: A dull brown-and-white tom with a mottled pelt and sea-green eyes.

Gorgepaw: A gray tortoiseshell she-cat with flecks of brown and light blue eyes.

QUEENS

Rootstump: A muscular she-cat with wiry flame point fur and ocean-blue eyes.

Hopfoot: A chubby white she-cat with brown-flecked fur and soft gray eyes.

KITS

Hollowkit: A sleek-furred lilac point tom with fuzzy orange eyes.

Spiderkit: A ruffled light gray tom with a dark gray face and tail, and deep green eyes.

Dashkit: A ticked tabby she-cat with ragged ginger fur and bright yellow eyes.

Cavekit: A white tom with large patches of brown, and clouded blind eyes.

Pinkkit: A lithe she-cat with mottled gray and yellow fur, and bright yellow eyes.