precure's meet fresh precure

Me:hello everyone today you will meet the fresh precure.

Minami:ok the fresh precure how many people are in the group.

Me:at least four people before there was three then the fourth one came.

Ichika:oh for us we have five members then ciel came in the picture.

Ciel:that is true how about you haruka.

Haruka:well there was me minami then kirara then Towa came.

Me:time to bring the fresh precure here*teleport fresh precure*.

Love:um where are we i was watching tv i mean doing homework.

Miki:nice try love don't lie.

Buki:let get to the fact where somewhere else.

Setsuna:true now who are they.

Me:welcome fresh precure and before you ask no I'm not a villain you four are here to play truth or dare with the groups you see before you now introduce yourselves.

Love:hello nice to meet you all my cure name is cure peach.

Miki:nice to meet you my cure name is cure berry.

Buki:hi nice to meet you my cure name is cure pine.

Setsuna:um hello my cure name is cure passion. .

Ichika/emily/haruka:hi it's nice to meet you four our cure names are cure whip/happy/flora.

Himari/Kelsey/minami:hello nice to meet you our cures names are custard/sunny/mermaid.

Aoi/lily/kirara:hi nice to meet you our cure name is gelato/peace/twinkle.

Yukari/april/towa:hello nice to meet you all our cure names are cure macaroon/march/scarlet.

Akira/chloe:hello nice to meet you our cure names are cure chocolat/beauty.

Ciel:hi my cure name is cure Parfait.

Rio:my name is rio.

Bibury:my name is Bibury.

Kanata:hello my name is kanata.

Me:now that your introduce and nice work Bibury.

Bibury:yeah yeah.

Me:fresh precure you will have dares for your own today dare number 1 goes to love your dare is to ride in a very tall roller coaster.

Love:ok nothing to fear about that.

Miki:do you do this to everyone here.

Ichika:no he does not we did do a dare that has us fight from XxMrV4xX .

Biki:oh should we be scared about this.

Me:eh who knows you could be safe or not i don't love to to hurt any precure now go do the dare love.

Love:ok then ok here i go i getting to the top and the big drop and oh my gosh help me ahh.

Me:ok you live love number 2 goes to setsuna her dare is to play Friday funk night.

Setsuna:oh ok I'm doing well not to bad of a game and oh my gosh is that a lemon with teeth that creepy.

Me:tell me about and number 3 goes to buki her dare is to collect honey .

Buki:ok I'm panicking ahh the bees help me get a hose anything to get rid of the bees ow I'm full of bees strings.

Me:ok let me heal you right up dare number 4 goes to miki your dare is io hug rio *because i can shut up haters*.

Miki:ok*hug rio*.

Rio:oh uh thanks ?

Me:well time to put this chapter to a end say bye everyone.

Everyone:bye have a good day/night.

Well that done i hope you like it cause school year is almost done so i well be able to write more so stay safe wear masks good day/night