A shadow side of things

Me:ok we have seen past villains how many rooms does natula needs.

Ashley:no clue but she must have enough rooms for each group.

Mason:that would make the most sense.

Natula:right you are Carlos but I have another to introduce say hello the shadow precure.

Happy:oh you got to be kidding me.

Sunny:we have issues with them before and now we have to fight them again great.

Shadow happy:yes you and we have someone else to help us fight too.

Jin:Jin my name and a loyal servant of natula the others may failed but we wont fail like them.

Mason:go run me and the smile precure will handle this.

Me:ok come on everyone let go.

Jin:yes yes but you will fall.

shadow peace:natula machine is half done charging and once that done well it better to think.

Happy:I have told you before nothing will stop us from bring us a happy ending.

Shadow happy:nothing is happy we have sadness anger fear and no happy ending will stop that not now not ever.

Happy:that true but we can look past that and we were able to bring joy and save everyone futures and we handle sadness anger fear but that is apart of life.

Shadow happy:well even so you have not chose your future in a long run and you have fail many times it was only luck that you manage to save your world and your fairy what was her name again Cindy.

Happy:it candy and it wasn't luck we were determined to save our planet and it was our friendship that got us though it all hard ships failure but we made it though and you can't see it then that your problem.

Shadow sunny:why even try even though you fail before then you couldn't confess to your crush and now you have won against your villains but in the end your still weak.

Sunny:I have fallen before but that doesn't mean I did not get back up again cause I have friends to help and to count on nothing you did was not for friendship but just to cause destruction and we will stop natula and her plans.

Dark sunny:sorry but that won't happen cause as shadow peace said natula mechine is half way done charging then it would all over for you to even stop her even so we have to stop you little by little.

Sunny:I have plans for the future and nothing will stop not here not before and not now we will win in the end cause we are precure and we are the protector of the world.

Peace:as I said before at our last battle I want to bring peace to the world and I gave you a choice and you have it again.

Shadow peace:wow as I said before I want to destroy the world and there won't be any peace here and as the machine is ready you and the others won't last to see the next day.

Peace:well I have tried but some villains have been redeemed and gone to the good side and you and the others have that choice and some have choice to go to the good side while the others stayed well that their choice to make not mine.