co host under fake name aftermath

Emily:come on girls you can't tell me you believe blade name .

Chloe:sorry Emily until you have can prove that blade fake names then we can't believe you.

Kelsey:chloe right Emily we can't just take your word for it.

Haruka:emily i think you going crazy about this.

Emily:but but *starts crying*friends are support each other*runs away*.

Lily:emily wait.

April:lily she just need to think about.

Ichika/love*thinking*maybe it is XxMrV4xX under a fake name if so why maybe to keep us from hurting him cause of those dare.

Me:i think you should listen to emily everyone.

Minami:huh why.

Kirara:how come.

Me:because she right friends support each other even if it is crazy you all should go find her before you lose a great friend.

Lily:your right we better go.

*everyone run to find emily*

Me:*thinking*i wish i could tell them but i cannot sadly so i'll leave this in their hands.

*Meanwhile*

Emily:*still crying*how can they not believe me why*hear sound*huh who their.

Ulric:huh what are you doing here cure happy.

emily:huh oh i ran because of something that happen between me and my friends.

Ulric:huh*i always fight her and yet before i never want to hurt what is this feelings hugs emily and start blushing*I'm sure everything will be ok.

Emily*blushing*oh me too*kiss ulic who kiss back*thank you *falls asleep*.

Ulic:hm maybe i can ask to join this truth or dare game too.

Me:ulic i was planning to ask you too*and cause i want the ship to sail*.

Ulric:wait really.

Me:yep that what i said.

Everyone:emily where are you/are you ok.

Me:will i must take my leave now you next time ulric.

Everyone:emily*sees ulric with emily*who are you/what have you done with emily.

Me:i can answer that because ulric was listening to her and told her that everything will be fine and he will join us next time the of truth or dare.

Aoi:ok that was bad.

Ciel:*started to laugh*that was funny .

Me:ha ha ok then emily wake up and let go alright .

Emily:*waking up*oh hey carlos i fell asleep huh.

Me:yep will it will be time to start soon so get ready for more dare from V4 short for you know who.

Everyone:yep it XxMrV4xX who have crazy dares for us once more.

Me:yes more dates from V4 well no time to mess around let go.

Wow no one believe emily but two people are starting to no longer believe blade fake name now drama will happen friendships will be tested will they last or not find out next time on precure all stars truth or dare and i will add another precure group which one find out next time !