Special Chapter

THE INTIMATE serene of violin intercepted the sound of crashing waves on The Valley

THE INTIMATE serene of violin intercepted the sound of crashing waves on The Valley. Our wedding had just starte, and Dexter is walking like a robot. On his hand, our wedding ring. I chuckled. I forgot to tell him that this is her Auntie Sky's wedding. He wasn't moved yet on the movie he'd watch. Before I could linger on his sister, Yca, I heard my dad whispered at Dexter to walk normally. After the two kids were, Eury, Charlie, and Paige. They are all wore the same shade of burgundy wine gown and colorful basket full of flower, swining on their hands.

Malamig ang simoy ng hangin, pero ramdam ko ang butil ng pawis sa aking noo at kamay.

Damn it! I long to twist my tie to loosen up but it was fucking hard.

"You, okay?" Joffrey cared to ask.

"I will never be okay," I muttered. My eyes found Mr. Swizz who's waiting for the Queen's arrival.

"She's here," Brandon murmured like a bee on my side, giving me a light tap on my shoulder.

My heart pounded on my chest as I zoomed my eyes with Mr. Swizz approaching my sunshine in the end. I breathe harshly. It's just one night of not seeing her but I felt like I haven't seen her for seven years. Her wedding dress curve tightly on her body. If only I could swipe the time to make it a night. Gusto ko siyang solohin na. She's so gorgeous and she is not aware of that. Her natural charm. Her confidence. She's my Thaysky.

The moment our eyes locked. The man stood beside her became blurred. Everyone froze looking background. All I could see was her. That naughty smile on her face, I knew her very well. And that unshed tears on her green eyes. Those are my weakness. I clearly remember her that day when I bumped her on the Rios De Rima.

"Maraming foreigners ngayon sa beach. Ipapakilala ko sa inyo si Jenny," bida ng kababata kong anak ng Rios De Rima.

Four men from my batch even came here when he texted. We all know that all of us are active in our needs. And this place was perfect to find bed warmers.

"See that chic on the sun lounger. Nice tits." Hinulma ni Oswold sa hangin kung gaano nga kalaki habang nakangisi.

Lahat ay lumingon sa direksyon ng babae, kahit ako. Malaki nga. Umiwas agad ako ng tingin para basahin ang mensahe ng kapatid ko tungkol sa Grand Prix. Hindi ako interesado pero ipapahiram ko ang mga alaga kong kabayo sa school. Lalakarin ko nalang mamaya.

"She had companion. They are group, dude." Siniko ako ng kababata ko para sa nakitang humintong Van.

I took off my shades and glared at them. I smirked when those girls glanced on our way. They see us too. Oswold bit his lower lip and dodge my shoulder. "Tara lapitan na natin!"

I am bored but I'm not into that right now.

Tumayo na ang kababata ko, ngunit natigilan ng may nagdaang umiiyak na foreigner. Tumatalon ang maikli nitong highlighted na buhok sa bawat hakbang. Ang likod ay nakaharap sa amin noong siya'y huminto. Giving us sometime to leisure on her sexy back.