Losing Him

BUSY backstage was the image showed on the screen. Some of the models whose make-up are undone were attended by their make-up artist and dresser. While some are now fitting their respective footwear. Ang ilan sa mga coordinator at stage assistant coordinator ay paroon at parito, kumakausap ng backstage camera man o staff.

Nicky, Buwachan, Paula, and Gatus are all on the field. They were contacting her through earpiece for any assistance. On her side, watching the whole screen are the I.T personnel and Charlie.

"Miss Majesty, nasa labas po si Sir. Gatus."

Ibinigay niya kay Charlie ang ear piece at sumunod sa babae. "May problema?" bungad niya kay Gatus.

"Wala, Miss. Naalala mo 'yung tinutukoy ko kahapon. Nag-message siya sa akin na i-meet tayo. Puwede ka ba?"

"Maybe after the event, Gatus. Right now, I can't."

"Okay lang, miss."

Nagpalitan sila ng tango at ngiti bago dumiretso sa backstage. Binati siya ng mga modelo na naroroon. Kabilang si Vika at ilan pang mga kilalang modelo. Maging ang Stage Director, Floor Director, at iba pang designer.

Nilapitan niya ang isa sa mga veteran model at kinausap saglit. The Main Director of the event talked with her about the snapshot behind the launching. They participate with it. Going along with Vika's team, of course, even if she's not comfortable with her she had to be professional and discreet.

"Got it. Thanks, everyone," the Main Cameraman said.

She goes around to check the sound system, interview some of the models and asked the Floor Director about the audience.

"We're a full house!"

That made everyone excited and nervous. They even heard the top five of Bausch Men's Magazine are in the crowd. The socialite Queens. Mr. Carri O'dil and Ms. Lacorn. Some of known actor and actresses. Tycoon. And one of the Vixie bachelor.

She checked Gatus and Paula, they saw them busy on assisting junior designers. Tumalikod siya roon upang sagutin ang tawag ni Zedrick.

"Baby, are you alright?"

"I'm nervous." Piniga niya ang nanlalamig na kamay. Maging ang kanyang paa ay nagpapawis mula sa suot na pumps. "They said we are full house so, I can't explain what I'm feeling right now."

"Should I go there to give you an intense kiss?"

Bahagya siyang natawa sa biro nito. "Keep that kiss later, naughty big boy."

"Hmm. I want to kiss you, though. Anyway, Dad is with me, even my two brothers and your Auntie. We are very proud of you."

"Thank you. I love you." She pressed the end call and heave a long sighed.