Surprise

A/N- I love this song very much.....whatever lets continue...

                                 ∆∆∆

Taehyung was sitting in his room thinking why the hell he is so easily caught in hell he must do something to escape from here..

Then he saw Jin..

''Hey jinnie hyung'' Taehyung called Jin

''Hyung do you have library? '' Taehyung asked

''Yeah come with me''

They reached the Library of hell..Taehyung was surprised to see they have soo much facilities in hell..

''Wow Jinnie hyung  I don't know I will get so many facilities as compared to heaven'' Taehyung finished amazed By seeing their are so many things as compared to heaven

As they entered Taehyung got his second suprise..That

Jeon Jungkook aka the King of  Hell- Lucifer us doing something which Taehyung has never imagined...

He

Was

Kissing

The

Straw

Of Banana Milk (🤣 sorry for being too Dramatic)

Isn't the King is supposed to drink Blood...but Instead he is drinking Banana milk..I repeat B-A-N-N-A M-I-L-K and that scene is not joke... And reading a FREAKING BOOK?!

Taehyung fell like is he dreaming or really?! the king is drinking BANANA MILK..AND READING A BOOK?

''will you come inside or just stand like that?'' Jungkook said..bringing back Taehyung to reality from dreamland..

''Umm'' Taehyung felt very embarrassed.. He was staring at the Lucifer..

''Taehyung lets go inside '' Jin said bringing Taehyung inside the Library..

Taehyung choose a book about the hell..Its history etc..etc..

Suddenly,

''King Your step brothers is here'' One gaurds said to Jungkook..

Taehyung saw Jungkook's eyes turned red at that Information..He fisted his Hand..And used his teleportation power for going to the Main hall..

And used his teleportation power for going to the Main hall

''Taehyung lets goo'' Jin said..They get up hurriedly.. Jin knows Everything will happen now is Worng because Jungkook's Stepbrother Is here..He was a satan..

They both reached the Main hall

''Hello bro will you not welcome me'' The strange guy who was 'Jungkook's Stepbrother ' Said

''What are you doing  here Jackson? ''

(A/N- I love this guy😭)

________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae