He came back

A/N-Remember this?🤡

∆∆∆

Taehyung accepted Jungkook's proposal..But Still Jungkook was afraid of a Devil who train his hell's Southern part..

''Jinnie Hyung where is Kookie?''

''He is in the training ground''

''Okay thanks Hyung''

He went to the training ground and saw..Jungkook was shirtless and was doing pushups..There were many mens who were also doing pushups..but Jungkook looks hottest amoung them..
Sweat was dropping from his Forehead..and from his biceps..

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was standing like a statue..

''Hey baby''Jungkook said smirking..

''H-hey''Taehyung was blushing that Jungkook  caught him staring ..

''What are you doing here?''Jungkook saud possessively as many people was eying Taehyung..

''Just finding you''Taehyung pouted..

''Okay babe go to our ro-''

''King! Park Bogum  is here''

Jungkook tensed up..

''So He came back''Jungkook said nervousness was in his voice..

''Ayo King''Bogum said smirking

''King who is this?'' Bogum said pointing to Taehyung..

''He is my Boyfriend any problem ''Jungkook said He warp his hand around Taehyung's Waist..

''He is pretty'' Bogum Was staring at Taehyung and Taehyung was feeling Uncomfortable by the stare..

''Gotta go..I think he need rest''Jungkook said..he take Taehyung with him and. Leave that place..

'I will Steal Taehyung from you king'Bogum was smirking at his thought.

''Are you okay baby''Jungkook could feel Taehyung's uneasiness..

''Kookie I started to fall for and I don't like the stare That I get..please Kookie Mark me as soon and make me yours'' Taehyung said with full honesty..

''You are mine and I am only yours''Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's lips.

Not aware that someone was listening to their conversation..

''He will be mine sooon~"

___________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae💜💜💜