Devil's mate

A/N-First of all thank you very much this book reached 240+ views..I am ready very happy..with 155 votes..I didn't expect this much still..thank You🥺💜..and Taehyung's Forehead is no joke🤧🤧

∆∆∆

''Namjoon is coming to Vist us again'' Taehyung sequel when Jungkook said Namjoon is coming again..

''Okay calm titis'' Jin said..Irritated By what happened last time when Namjoon came to visit them..

They suddenly heard a noise of breaking something..They ran towards the place..

And what Taehyung saw..he knew it was supposed to happen..

That,Mrs Kim Namjoon aka Perses broke the door of The Palace..

Taehyung face palmed himself..

Jungkook also came to that place..

''Perses You can break your Heaven's door but not mines''Jungkook said..Moreover amazed Namjoon broke the door which was consider the most strongest..

''Ah I am sorry actually I was looking at your wall textures and I didn't saw that there is a door'' Namjoon ashamed that he broke a door..but he is god of destruction for nothing..

''Come inside please next time be careful of breaking something ''Jungkook said and gone to his Main hall..

''Tae  where is Jimin?'' Namjoon asked..

''Oh MY LORD'' Taehyung screamed..

''What happened Taehyung'' Jin asked worriedly

''I haven't seen him from last 2 days'' Taehyung said..

''What?!'' Namjin said together..

''Where he can be?'' jin asked ..He is panicking...Because of Jimin disappearance..

''What if he is kidnapped?'' Namjoon said and both Taehyung and Jin started at him as if he is a alien..

''Are you Dumb? Or what? why someone will kidnap Jimin'' Jin said looking at him..in a 'Are you a shit' look..

''Lets find him''Taehyung said..

Taehyung was in the hallways..He was walking towards the devil's room to ask him 'if he has Jimin somewhere '

When he reached..He heard someone's moans..

''Is the devil having fun with someone '' Taehyung said to himself....

He knocked the doors then Yoongi opened the door only to see a half naked Devil with fully changed into a demon Jimin..

(Hawttt)

(Hawttt)

''Jimin?'' Taehyung gasped..

''What are you doing here?'' Yoongi asked..

'But Taehyung ignored Yoongi as if he was not there..

''Taehyung I like him and he is my mate''Jimin said..

''I am happy for you '' Taehyung smiled

''Now can fuck off so that I can continue '' Yoongi said from behind..

''Y-yeah sure ''Taehyung said getting out..

After getting out from there..

''Tae have you found Jimin? ''

''Yes hyung he is safe and Minding his own Buisness ''

___________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae