Problem

A/N-I forget to mention that Taehyung moved with Jungkook  in his room..zo they are staying together..Now continue..

∆∆∆

3weeks passed with Jungkook being a good boyfriend to Taehyung and Taehyung already fall for him..and also Bogum trying to be a cockblucker between them and trying to get in between them..

Taehyung was walking to his room..after finishing his dinner..He was going back to their room..

And Bogum was following Taehyung..

The floor was watery..for that reason Taehyung tripped to the floor but Bogum was fast enough to catch him by waist..

''Pheu..thanks I was about to kiss the floor''Taehyung said..

They were standing in a angle like they were kissing..

And Jungkook say them from Bogum's back side and misunderstood that they were kissing..

''Taehyung''Jungkook said in his demonic voice..

''Oh Jungkook see Bog-''

''So you two were kissing''Jungkook said with a eyebrow raised..

''No! Kookie why Will I ki-''

''Yes he kissed me''Bogum said with a smirk..Taehyung looked at him disbelief..

''No kookie trust me I didn't I just tripped on the floor''Taehyung said..

''No king! He kissed me he is lying ''Bogum Said..

''Taehyung I didn't expect this from you''Jungkook said..and Taehyung looked at him with a hurt expression ..indeed he was hurt that Jungkook trusted Bogum over him..

''But Jungk-''

''No Taehyung I didn't want your explanation ''Jungkook said..and looked up to see Taehyung with tears in his eyes..

''Okay you belived him right,Okay Don't come to me'' Taehyung ran from there not hearing jungkook was calling his name from behind..

Jungkook hold the collar of Bogum's shirt..

''How dare you lie to me''Jungkook said in anger..

''King I didn't lie He kissed me I swear'' Bogum smirked.. seeing Jungkook's tensed face..

''Oh Bogum You think I am a  fool If you are saying the truth then Swear on The Hell''Jungkook smirked and Bogum's Face dropped

(A/N- Like gods if they are lying They have to swear on angels..then the god will burn into ashes..Like that only If any hell Creature is lying then they have to Swear on Hell..then previous kings would punish the Liar..)

''I'' bogum didn't know what to say..

''Speak'' Jungkook said in his Venomous voice..

''I-I s-swear on H-hell t-that The Aphrodite K-kissed M-me''After saying That Bogum turned into Ashes and Jungkook was feeling guilty that he doubt on Taehyung and Now he have to find Taehyung

Taehyung ran from there and came to The garden..he was sobbing thinking how dare Jungkook doubt about his Love..

''Taehyung! ''Jungkook was Shouting his name..and then he saw Taehyung was sitting near the fountain with a fluffy red eyes and dry tears stain..

He went near to Taehyung and hugged him from behind..Taehyung flinched at his touch..

But Taehyung didn't respond and turned around..

''Love listen to me please''Jungkook said..

''Love''Jungkook said again but Taehyung again didn't responded..

Jungkook spinned Taehyung to face him..he held his chin..

''I am sorry''He said and gently kissed..

''Forgive then I tell gaurds To bring Ice cream from earth'' Jungkook said..he saw Taehyung's face lit up ...

''Really ''Taehyung was jumping like a a kid..

Jungkook smiled at his childish behavior..

''Yeah I swear''

''Wanna cuddle kookie''Taehyung pouted..

''How can I say No to this cute Face''Taehyung showed his Boxy smile and Hugged Jungkook...

Jungkook give Taehyung piggyback and Carries him to their room

__________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae