Sin

A/N- Smut chapter *cough cough*..I am shy so Maybe it will not be good..And I am first time writing it..sooo...forgive me God! And Amen My holy shit Sin

∆∆∆

Taehyung and Jungkook was cuddling on was cuddling on their bed..

And By mistake Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's member..Jungkook groaned..

''Umm sorry I didn't mean it''Taehyung said lowly..

''Its okay you were about wake him up''Taehyung giggled..

''Umm Jungkook what about marking me?''Taehyung asked..

''But you will turn into a Demon ''

''So what?''

''Your Yellow Light Will be gone''

''You only care about Light?''Taehyung felt a little Jealous of himself..

''But Lo-''Before Jungkook could Taehyung cut him off with his lips on his.

Jungkook immediately Kissed him back..Taehyung held his neck and Jungkook's Right hand was on Tae's waist and His left hand was on Tae's ass..

''So Taehyung are you Ready for the Sin?''Jungkook asked Taehyung in his demonic voice.. his brown Orbs changed into a red one..clearly Showing Lust In his eyes..

''Umm koo-''Before Taehyung could Answer Jungkook attacked his Neck..
He was licking his neck..Before marking his neck..

His fangs was out..He bites on Tae's neck..And Tae let out scream..That fangs hurt like a bitch..

Jungkook again kissed Taehyung..

''Are you okay Taehyung''

''Yes-s continue''Taehyung moaned..

Then Jungkook removed every piece of cloth on Taehyung's body

He looked at Taehyung's body Like it was a meal..

''Very beautiful '' Jungkook muttered..Taehyung hide his body with his little hand..

''Aww don't be shy let me see''Jungkook said and Removed Taehyung's hand..

''You will be all mine today''

After saying that Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung again..

He preped his member and Entered Taehyung's hole..

''Ahmm''Taehyung moaned in pain..

''Baby tell me to move when you are okay''Jungkook said..

''Move'' After listening  to that Jungkook started to Thrust deep inside Taehyung..

Both Jungkook and Taehyung was moaning in pleasure..

''H-harder''Taehyung said and Jungkook Fasten his pace..

''I a-am c-cum-''before Taehyung could complete he already cumed all over his stomach..

After some thrust Jungkook also cum inside taehyung..

After that Taehyung's bright aura was changing into a Dark aura...

Jungkook said Taehyung to move on his back..and he did What he said..

Jungkook again start Thrusting..and he saw black wings was coming out ..he already knew it will happen thats why He asked Taehyung to move back so that he didn't get hurt..

They reached Their climax..Jungkook saw Taehyung was exhausted..

''Come lets bath Love''Jungkook said With a soft voice..

''Tired Kookie '' Taehyung said With a cute voice..

Jungkook  understood he was very Tired..He get on the bed and Cuddled with Taehyung and they slept together

___________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae