Closesness

A/N-This song is sooo sexy..I mean is so good...I love Got7 Beside Bts But BTS is my first Priority... still I love Jackson sooo much..

∆∆∆

Taehyung was roaming around the castle it was too big..that's why Taehyung couldn't complete visiting the castle in 1 month..and he always used to lost in the hallways..the Whole Castle was like a maze

Then he saw Jungkook was coming towards him.

''Hey tae is anything Worng? '' Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung was looking tired..

''Yeah actually I want to visit this castle.. But I always get lost over here''Taehyung said while pouting..and Jungkook melt at Taehyung's cuteness..

''Climb on me''

''What?''

''I said get in back so that I can teleport and can take you visit every place''Taehyung smiled at The Lucifer's offer..

He gladly get on his back..get ready to travel The whole castle..

get ready to travel The whole castle

(Like this)

The Lucifer quickly teleported to The Main hall..

''So this is the main hall'' Jungkook said..and Taehyung hit his arm..

''I already know ''Taehyung said in a bores tone..

Then Jungkook teleported to Kitchen..

''So its the Kitchen'' Jungkook said.

''Next''

Then Jungkook teleported to the weapon section

''Its the weapons sections''

''Woah its pretty cool here''Taehyung said in a awee that the weapon place was soo nice.

Then Jungkook went to the Garden's West section..

''So here you can see We have a garden of Black rose''

Then to the east side.

''Here you can sit..and relax''Jungkook said..although the east side was little creepy..