solved..

A/N-That song is damnnnn...What to say..

∆∆∆

''Hey Taehyung ''Jackson called..

''Yes hyung''

''Taehyung I don't know what to do''Jackson sighed..

''What happened Hyung?''Taehyung asked worriedly because the day from Jackson arrived till yesterday he always saw Jackson as a crackheaded  person or a Funny person..

''Umm actually I love someone ''Jackson said

''And?''

''And he lives in the west part..I don't know How will I tell this Jungkook he will Hates me alot''Jackson again sighed..and Taehyung got confused..

''Care to explain''

''Ah yes..So I love a person called Mark and when I was coming from earth to hell..I by mistake I teleported to West part.. And Due to my silly behavior I was Injured deeply.. then a boy named Mark helped me and kept me in his house for 3 days..for me to recover-''

''Woah so you are telling me you were injured?''Taehyung asked.

''Yes..''

''Then''Taehyung was fully interested in his story..

''Then What I Confessed him..he also told he likes me and then happy ending ''jackson said jokingly..

''But if Jungkook  get to know this then I am dead''Jackson sighed third time of the day..

''Why?''Taehyung was confused wasn't they brothers..

''Jungkook always hate me..I didn't hate him..I don't know why he hate me..just because we are not true blooded brothers''One slip of tears dropped from Jackson's eye..

''I think hyung You used talk with Jungkook ''Taehyung said he felt very sad..this is not the way to treat a brother...

''lets go''Taehyung said..

''Where?''

''To Jungkook ''Taehyung hold one hand of Jackson and dragged him to Jungkook..

At Jungkook's Room...

'Knock knock'

''Who?''

''Its me Taehyung ''

''Come''Jungkook said in a good mood tone..But his face dropped when he saw Taehyung was holding hand with Jackson..

''Jungkook, Jackson is here to Talk with you''

''Okay Taehyung you May wait outside''Jungkook said in a cold tone..

As Taehyung went outside..he saw Jackson was standing with his head down..

''So you won Taehyung ''Jungkook said in a cold tone..

''What are you talking about?''Jackson was confused...

''You very well know What I am talking about''Jungkook said maintaining his cold tone..

''I am here to sort out things between us''

''Okay continue ''

''Listen Jungkook I know you hate me for some reason..But please I don't hate you..since childhood I tried to show my love for you..but you always ignored me..please Jungkook Tell Me what I have done''Jackson said with tears dropping like rainfall..

Jungkook was also crying remembering his childhood days..he was felling guilty It was his mom and dad who always Loves Jackson more than him it was his mom who choose Jackson over Jungkook it was his parents who mentally forced him to hate Jackson.. But It was not Jackson..Jackson always tried to help him..Loved him..Was by his side...He was very felling guilty..Like the way he treated his own brother.

''I'' Jungkook lost his words..The guilty was eating him..

He hugged his brother and cryed over his Shoulders..

''I am sorry hyung..I was jealous of you because you was more handsome than I was. .You was Mom and Dad's favourite son..You are intelligent.. And Good hearted..Thats I hated you..I-I was Stupid that I never talked with you..I sorry hyung I am really sorry''Jungkook sobbed hard on Jackson's shoulder..

''So You like Taehyung right''Jackson said trying to change the topic..

''W-what are you saying''Jungkook stutter with a tint pink cheeks..

''You should claim him before he   come''Jackson said.

Jungkook sighed that person he most in his life more than anything...

''Sure Hyung''

''Kook I actually I like Mark from west can I live with him?''Jackson with a hope..

''Aish hyung..You are getting old..Go and settle with you love''Jungkook said Wiggling his eyebrows..

''Brat''Jackson said they both were laughing.... and every thing was solved..

Somebody really said it true that Bros before hoes~..

__________________________________________

Hello army's I hope you all have a good day..If not then please smile the precious smile should shine on your lips

-
Mrstaetae💜💜💜