Chapter 1 . . . \ \ Target / /

It was an early spring morning with the sun only just beginning to rise above the city.
Hitoshi sat still his attention stuck upon an open folder that was placed neatly on the bench infront of him.
He was handed this folder from a trusted friend of his, a hitman.
They didn't catch up much besides handing eachother information on specific people.
Hitoshi had requested information on a special kind of person this time around and he planned on showing this person no mercy for what he had done to multiple people of all ages and genders.

Standing up and closing the folder he placed it in his bag and exited the bar where he'd been for the past hour,
He knew exactly where to find his new target, he knew this would be fun.

— HITOSHI'S P . O . V —

My boots hit the concrete below me as I stepped leaving an echo behind as I entered a dimly lit tunnel. The light glowed pink and it flickered repeatedly. There was a small space inside the wall that Shinsou slipped into, leaning against the cool walls.
After a total of sixteen minutes he finally heard someone approaching, their footsteps rang throughout the tunnel as the person grew closer.
Suddenly a loud ring screamed out and the footsteps paused, the ringing stopped and the tunnel was dead silent for a moment before a voice of a man was heard.

"Yeah I'm almost there . . . "

Hitoshi knew from those few words that the man possibly only a few steps away from him, was his target.
A grin appeared against his lips getting ready to pounce until he froze at a sudden yell.

"WHO'S THERE" the man spat out sending a small shiver down his spine

' Have I been caught ? ' He questioned to himself, he'd never once been caught before how could this have happened?

Taking In a small huff of air he went to step forward before another voice echoed through the tunnel.

"So you found me out then, I apologize I'm still learning"

This voice sounded more pleasant to the ear, yet sharp and dangerous.

"Who are you..?"

— FLASHBACK // IZUKU'S P . O . V —
[ ‼️⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️‼️ ]
|| Mentions of blood and death ||

The night was cold, The air reeked a fowl smell of blood and danger.
I was but only the age of 17 when sat before me was my best friend Katsuki Bakugou, bleeding out before my very eyes with two heros layed still drenched in death.
Tears spilled from my eyes with no sign of stopping while I watched my friend sink deeper into his own death. I never quite forgot this day
It still haunts my dreams.
The one responsible wasn't a villain but they may as well have been,
Their actions where ruled out as a mistake by heros. That was my breaking point.
I dropped out of my school where I was currently working to become a hero deciding I should show the heros how protecting people should really be done. 
I didn't care what status my targets where
All that mattered was them getting the punishment they deserve.
I came across many like myself the last few years and I had gained many trustworthy allies but of course there was always times a target of mine happened to be someone elses as well, this caused many conflicts which is why my allies and I always found ways to work together while still being independent and hidden.

Yet what was about to happen was definitely something I would have never seen coming.

| AUTHORS NOTE |

This chapter was really fun to write, especially the flashback to Izukus past, should I include one for Hitoshi?

-

. . .
Sorry to all my Bakugou lovers out there for breaking your hearts
🌚 I'm cruel I know ~

-

The next chapter will be where our beloved Hitoshi and Izuku meet
How do you think that will turn out?
I guess we'll have to find out :)