Chapter 4 . . . \\ Obsession //

A week had past and as hitoshi awoken around 9am, a little earlier then he'd usually woken at but he didn't mind all too much, he decided to call up his friend. The same friend who had given him his information on all his targets but he wanted to find out more about Izuku, he needed more information on the guy. Even if this was the fourth time he was calling up to get this information he didn't really care.

"Why are you so interested in this guy anyways? This is the first time you've constantly bugged me on information on someone who isn't a target"

His friends words stuck with him all day, he couldn't stop having them play over in his mind for even he didn't know the answer to that question.
This guy pissed him off, got under his skin and into his head. He hated this feeling, who the hell did this guy think he was anyways?

Hitoshi visited the bar around 12pm every night since when Izuku and him spoke last yet there was no sign of the green haired vigilante anywhere. This made Hitoshi even more angry.
Dropping into where his agency was located he was called into his bosses office. Although they were all solo vigilantes they called whoever was the toughest, strongest most reliable person their boss.
Hitoshi was one of the bosses favourites and although he didn't know why he didn't mind it.

Storming out of the place about fifteen minutes later everyone figured out what it was about.
Hitoshi was let off.
No one was allocated to help Hitoshi with his new "obsession" as they called it and this was just another reason Hitoshi got so worked up
He was furious.
He wasn't allowed to work on any more cases until he had "settled down" and "got back to normal"
Hitoshi scoffed kicking rocks down the street.

Obsessed? Ha! I'm not obsessed, that's bullishit he growled to himself not realising he had stumbled upon the tunnel where him and Izuku first met.
He froze for a moment, blinking before turning around.
Maybe he was a little obsessed.
Walking away he made his way into an alleyway. One he had taken many times a few years back as a shortcut to get back to his apartment when he wanted to avoid heros or police.
Dragging his feet in disbelief he slowly walked through the dark alleyway.
Although it was only late afternoon, being only 5:32pm
The taller buildings blocked out almost any sunlight from entering the alleyway.
Hitoshi made it about halfway through before stopping and kicking a trash can in anger.

"What's gotten into me!?"
He cursed under his breath before jumping at a loud burst of laughter echoing throughout the alleyway
Hitoshi couldn't make out where it was coming from so he kept his attention locked on all the possible places someone could be hiding.
A painful silence sunk around Hitoshi before a voice spoke, one he knew

"I heard you were eager to find me but jeez, didn't know you were this obsessed~" The voice cut through the air and made Hitoshi growl lowly, anger setting in once again before he spat out words
"Come out and face me you coward!"

"I thought we resolved this Toshi, why the sudden change in heart"

A scoff left Shinsous lips as silence once again filled the alleyway

"Fine" Izuku groaned stubbornly before a shadow bounced down to soon face the purple haired male. Izuku soon began to walk towards Hitoshi, not making a sound until they were both Infront of one another.
"Hello Toshi, miss me?" He teased

"Don't call me that" Hitoshi hissed making the green haired male walk closer to him.
Hitoshi froze for a moment before the boy began circling him, soon after placing a hand on Hitoshis shoulder leaning in and whispering into his ear, "Or what~"