Chapter 2 . . . \\ Mine //

❗TRIGGER WARNING❗
|Mentions of death, gore and a gun |

Hitoshi peeked around the corner to see his targets back facing towards him and a silhouette of what appeared to be another male.
From what it looked to be, he knew his target was being Targeted by another vigilante.
Storming out he grabbed his targets shoulder and pulling him to be against his chest a gun to his head.
"Sorry, this guy is mine." Hitoshi hissed as the lights in the tunnel flickered brightly for a split second, allowing him to get a glimpse of who he was facing. His skin was a light tanned shade with freckles covering his cheeks and nose.
His eyes a bright green a few shades lighter then his hair.
He wore a long sleeved dark grey shirt matched with black long pants.
A hooded sheet like material covered his head and wrapped around his neck also flowing halfway down his body like a cape.
A small chuckle then echoed through the tunnel coming from the green haired male.

"You interrupted our conversation. How rude."

Hitoshi froze in confusion, it was as if this man had no interest in him.

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS!?! IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE?" the target screamed out making the green haired male sigh and pull out a gun

"I'm disappointed, I really wanted to have some fun."
The trigger of the gun clicked and Hitoshi jumped as he heard the gun shot, everything happened so fast and he suddenly felt the remains of what was his targets head. Splattered all over him.  Gross.

"HOW DARE Y-" Shinsou paused mid yell, looking around to see the green haired male was no where in site.

"Shit.." he mumbled under his breath letting go of the lifeless body in his arms, allowing it to fall to the ground.
He pulled out a bag he had hid where he originally hid, changing into fresh clothes and wiping off the blood from his skin.
"What a jerk" he snarled disposing of the bloody clothes he once wore and slipping into the shadows of the alley ways he knew well.

Making his way back to his apartment he picked up his cellphone and dialled a number letting the call ring. 

"Hello?" A male spoke on the other side of the phone

"It's Hitoshi. I'm not happy. Someone.. another vigilante, interfered with my target. Care to explain?"
Shinsous voice was drenched in anger
Silence quickly filled the room, it took a short while before the man began to speak

"Another vigilante interfered with your target. Big deal, it happens all the time. If you chose to deal with them yourself we can't stop you but There's nothing we can do unless it's from one of our allies organisations. I doubt it though. That's all I got for you, Goodluck. Goodbye"

The phone beeped as the man hung up causing rage to run throughout Hitoshis body.
Letting out a sigh he let himself calm down before deciding to search the web. He was gonna find out everything he could about this guy.

After half an hour of searching he finally found an article from about seven weeks ago. There was a picture of the male at the beginning and Hitoshi was sure it was him.
Scrolling through the words he found out an estimate in this guys age, height, name and other things like where most of his attacks were held.

The male seemed to be the same age as Hitoshi only being around 4 centimetres shorter. His name he wanted to find out himself.
His attacks were always near the bar hitoshi always visited around midnight when no one was around, the only people there being too drunk to know who he was.
Maybe this guy did the same from time to time. Especially since the bar tender supported vigilantes to a certain extent.
It was time hitoshi payed the bar another visit.