Chapter 3 . . . \\ My name is //

Hitoshi waited until late at night to leave for the bar, arriving just after 12:52am. He made his way up to the bartender who was busy wiping down the bench.

"Hitoshi." He spoke grabbing a shot glass and a bottle of rum, this being his usual go to drink.

"Not today Tom." Hitoshi smiled taking a sit which caused the man to tilt his head but nod and place the glass and rum away.
He leaned forward and rested his arms on the bench knowing this was something serious.

"What's up hitoshi, what have you come to me for?" He asked keeping his voice down. Although only a select few were around, you'd never know who may be listening.

Hitoshi lowered his voice in return and slipped Tom a picture of the green haired male he printed from the article.
"Do you know who this is?" He asked hoping for an answer. 

Tom took ahold of the picture and examined it closely before nodding and handing it back
"Ah, yes I do. He comes around every morning around 1:20am just before we close. He gets a quick drink and leaves. He never speaks just orders his usual and walks right out"

Hitoshi sat up tapping the bench to indicate giving him his shot now.
"Mind if I sit over in the back and wait for him?" Hitoshi asked while the man poured his shot and slid it to him in which hitoshi grabbed and scoffed down, pressing it back against the bench before standing.

"Sure, just don't bring any drama. You know my rules" Tom spoke returning his attention to wiping down the bench.

"I know Tom, don't worry I'll try" he teased walking away and taking a seat at the far end of the bar in a dimly lit table his gaze set on the door waiting for the green haired male to arrive.

Half an hour passed and the door Finally clicked open to show the man Hitoshi was waiting for, Tom gave a quick glance over to hitoshi and Hitoshi nodded watching as the male took his seat and tapped on the bench like he supposedly always did.

The green haired male was dressed differently Compared to when they first met, his hair looked to be cleaner then before and he wore a black T-shirt with jeans. He looked.. decent?

Hitoshi shook his head breaking his thought process before he finally made his way up to the bench and took a seat right next to the green haired male and mimicked his actions to show he wanted the same thing he ordered.

The green haired male chuckled and spoke keeping his gaze down,
"So you're stalking me now huh?"
Hitoshi scoffed,
"Well you did take my target, left without even telling me your name and you called me rude. Hypocrite"

The green haired male paused for a moment before lifting his head and turning towards Shinsou, reaching his arm out.

"Izuku. Izuku Midoriya"

Hitoshi grabbed the males hand and shook it hesitantly,
"Shinsou, Hitoshi Shinsou"

Their hands stayed interlocked for a moment before hitoshi pulled his away earning a smile on Izuku's face

"You're sloppy. If you would have taken your target out sooner I wouldn't have gotten to him first"

Hitoshi stared at Izuku in disbelief, he could believe the nerve on this guy
He grabbed his collar and shoved him towards him with an angry expression

"You have some nerve don't you? Why don't you be more creative and get your own targets. You're nothing better then a rat" he scoffed making Izuku burst out in laughter, leaning closer their noses basically touching
"Maybe I just wanted your attention"
He teased, Izuku did enjoy messing with people Afterall

Hitoshi moved away letting go of the male before standing up
"Just don't mess with my targets again, or else"
He then stormed out of the bar covering his face
"What the fuck just happened, who does he think he is! ...idiot"

Meanwhile Izuku sat up smiling, finishing the last of his drink.
Tom butted in, speaking as if he didn't know what was going on
"What was that all about?" He questioned as Izuku stood ready to leave
"I don't know, but I like him" he chuckled slowly walking out of the bar, the door clicking shut as he left.

He looked up to the moon and smiled to himself,
"I have a feeling we'll meet again, Hitoshi"