CH.1

this is japanese.
this is english.
enjoy.

y/n walked around the forest. he was dressed in a black hoodie and black pants, his hair was styled the way it was in the prologue in the picture.

suddenly he spotted a rather familiar looking person. he walked over to them and spoke "um, excuse me? where am i?"

the person looked at the y/n and blinked 'a foreigner? he can see me?' the person thought before speaking, in english "hello. you are in a forest at the moment. may i ask, who are you and how can you see me?" the person asked, fully turning to y/n.

y/n's eyes widened as he finally realized who the familiar person is. it was yorichii tsugikuni.

"oh uhm.. i don't know i can see you but it seems that you're dead." he said looking down at yorichii's legs which were like they were fading.

"oh and, i'm l/n y/n. please call me y/n. nice to meet you. i have something important to tell you." y/n said, deciding that he will tell yorichii that he's from a different dimension and all that.

after y/n told him everything, he stood in silence, waiting for yorichii's reaction.
"i see. so you're saying that you came from a different dimension?" yorichii asked, to which he received a nod from y/n.

"well then, i'm assuming that you wanna be a demon slayer? since you told me about this world being a manga, after all." yorichii asked y/n, to which he got another nod as an answer.

"very well. then, i'll teach you everything a demon slayer should know. i'll teach you sun breathing and i'll also teach you japanese." yorichii spoke as he started walking towards a tree, taking two sticks from there to act as wooden swords.

"okay! i'm ready to go through hell!" y/n exclaimed, a big smile on his face as he was happy to be trained by the strongest demon slayer.

<><><><><><><><>

the training continued on for three years, y/n was now 16 (ignore the fact that i didn't tell ya'll how old ya'll are). he actually had a pet snake now, it was black and named 'koku'.

he found koku a few days ago, now koku is always wrapped around y/n's neck. like obanai's snake (ygm?). y/n named the black snake koku because it for some reason reminded him of kokushibou, uppermoon 1 aka yorichii's twin brother that turned into a demon.

yorichii watched as y/n practiced the breathing forms of sun breathing. yorichii admits that he cares for y/n, they got close after those three years after all. they were like a father and a son.

yorichii had decided, that y/n was now ready for the final selection.
"y/n. come here, i have something important to tell you." y/n stopped his practicing and walked over to yorichii.

yorichii patted the empty floor beside him, signaling y/n to sit there. y/n obeyed, sitting beside him.

yorichii looked at y/n and began speaking "i decided that you're ready to go to final selection. you'll be going tomorrow, so you can finish today's training and get some rest."

y/n's eyes widened at the spirit's words, a smile making it's way on y/n's face "YAY!" he yelled out, jumping in the air from his sitting position.

koku was making a small dance, as if he was happy that y/n was happy. y/n giggled at the snake and patted its head.

"thank you for everything yorichii-sama! thank you for teaching me the sun breathing form and thank you for teaching me japanese!" y/n said as he bowed to yorichii.

yorichii was slightly surprised at this. a small smile made its way onto yorichii's face, his hand patting y/n's head.

"you're welcome. now sit here, i'm gonna cut your hair since it's way too long now." y/n nodded and sat in front of yorichii, happy to go to final selection and to get his hair cut after three years.

his hair has been longer now, it almost reached his back. he patiently waited for the spirit to finish cutting his hair.

once yorichii finished cutting y/n's hair, he stood up and walked over to a bush. y/n watched him with curiosity as yorichii pulled out hanafuda earrings.

y/n was shocked, since he thought that tanjiro was the one who had them. yorichii walked over to y/n and put them on y/n's ears "i made these a few days ago. these aren't the ones that are passed on for generations but, they're made by me, for you."

y/n's eyes began to water, tears slipping down his cheeks as he pulled yorichii into a tight hug. yorichii was surprised but still hugged back.

after awhile of y/n crying, they broke the hug as y/n bowed to yorichii again
"thank you for the earrings."

yorichii smiled softly and nodded at y/n "go get some rest. you'll be going to final selection tomorrow." y/n nodded and walked over to the small bunker him and yorichii built over those three years.

<><><><><><><><>

hello there fellow readers! i hope you guys liked the first chapter! i'm sorry it wasn't great, since it's my first fanfiction after all. you guys look like the picture in the prologue, okay? just a small reminder, heh. anyways, see yall in the next chapter!

~author.