CH.12

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

currently, you were in the middle of a mission. it was the second this night, since the two villages were close to each other and you killed the demon fast.

douma and kokushibo were asleep in the box. the box was a bit bigger, since you told kakushis to get you a new and bigger one.

kokushibo's sword still didn't fit in, but you didn't mind. you sometimes used his sword just to try it out. you three a.k.a the y/n squad, had a signature whistle.

whenever they split up, and someone finds the demom and kills it, they whistle. it was a quiet whistle that pretty much only demons, animals and people with good hearing can hear.

you three all had a good hearing, so you always had that kind of quiet whistle as your signature to come over to the person that's whistling.

it has been two months since red-light district arc ended. tanjiro was in a coma, though he should wake up soon. you shook your head, slightly distracted.

you continued to look around the village, you guard up high. you quickly blocked an attack from behind, the aura seeming very familiar.

you turned around, face to face with the demon. your eyes widened once you saw, kibutsuji muzan himself.

"the demon you're looking for.. i killed it. it was an awesome bait to lure a hashira in but.. didn't think it would you." he spoke with no emotion in his voice.

his face was expressionless. you tched in annoyance and glared at him. the demon king slightly shivered at your glare, the mark on your forehead representing yorichii even more.

"what do you want?" you asked. by now douma and kokushibo were awake, their guard up high along with yours.

muzan glared at you "how is only 25% of my blood in your body? what did you do to make tour body to reject my blood?" he asked with obvious anger in his voice.

"i didn't do anything. guess your blood was too weak to handle my body, heh." you smiled sarcastically, chuckling at the end of your speech.

that angered muzan even more, sending an attack at you which you immediately dodged.

it went on for a few minutes of you just dodging his attacks no matter how fast they were, though you had a few small injuries.

the biggest one was one was that went from your right jaw to your left eye. it was huge scratch and it might leave a scar.

there was a part of you that was excited to have a cool ass scar across your face but was a part of you that wanted to cry because it hurt so bad.

you looked up, behind muzan, seeing the sun about to rise. you ignored it and this time, you attacked muzan.

he barely managed to dodge. he looked to the direction you were looking, seeing that the sun was rising.

you tried to keep him from escaping but failed. you heard the sound of a biwa and in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

you sighed, making your way somewhere into the dark where you could open the box. you kept bandages in there, so you wanted to bandage your wounds.