CH.9

this english
this is japanese
enjoy

it had been four days since the red light district arc ended. you were on your second solo mission, koku wrapped around your neck and douma was walking beside you since it was night.

you were looking for the demon, until you both sensed a strong presence from the right. yorichii was now with you, making himself visible only to douma.

just as you were about to run to the presence, you were attacked. you immediately dodged, barely, but still dodged.

you pushes douma out of the way and told him to stay out of the fight. he nodded in response and watched you.

your eyes widened once you realized who attacked you "kokushibo..?" the said demon attacked you again, you blocking and dodging every attack with struggle.

you were injured though. you didn't manage to dodge one attack and it left a deep gash on your right shoulder. it hurt as hell, but you ignored it and kept fighting.

it has been a few minutes, which was twenty minutes since you started fighting and you were injured a deep gash on your right shoulder and one on your chest.

you were starting to get dizzy from blood loss. douma looked like he wanted to cry from worry, he wanted to help you but he could barely keep up with the speed.

it was when he realized, that you and kokushibo were fighting all out. yorichii was worried sick, he knew that you weren't strong enough to kill kokushibo yet.

you were exhausted and was breathing heavily, you were close to passing out. you heard kokushibo sigh and out his sword down, the sword back on his waist.

you were confused, but you did the same as kokushibo did. you sighed in exhaustion and looked at kokushibo "what do you want?" you asked.

kokushibi reached into a his pocket (?), taking out a small glass thingy (i forgot what its called) with blood filling it whole.

you immediately knew what he wanted. you were hesitant. if you knew you could control yourself, you would accept immediately.

you sat down on the dirty grass, closing your eyes and controlling your breath slowly. you heard shuffling, making you open your eyes.

you saw douma crawling to you with a worried expression. he hugged you before taking out bandages that you always kept.

kokushibo and you watched as douma took off your upper clothes and bandaged you carefully. you smiled at the demon boy who smiled back.

kokushibo cleared his throat crouching in front of you "well? do you want the blood?" you gulped and started thinking if you should accept it or not.

douma was giving you a pleading look as if to not accept, though you reached out your uninjured arm, opening your palm.

kokushibo placed the blood inside your hand, as you carefully held it inside your hand. yorichii who was watching the whole thing, was watching you worriedly "are gonna..?" yorichii asked you.

you smiled and nodded before drinking all of the blood from the thing. you felt your whole body in pain as the other three just watched, two of them having worried expressions.