CH.6

this is english
thia is japanese
enjoy.

the next morning, you woke up to a peacefully sleeping douma, slightly causing you to blush. you tried to get out of hold, but he only held you tighter.

"just a bit longer.." he mumbled, making you blush even more at his morning voice. you buried your face into his chest, giving up on escaping as you wrapped your arms around him.

you smiled at him, running your fingers through his messy hair. he looked cute. very cute. your heart was beating so fast that it might actually explode.

a few minutes later, douma woke up. he rubbed his eyes to rub the sleepiness away before he looked at you "good morning, y/n~." oh, it was too early for this.

you smiled at the demon and responded "good morning, pretty boy.~" douma slightly blushed at the nickname and hugged you, not really wanting to let you go.

you sweat-dropped and tried to get the demon off you. your small bickering accidentally woke up nezuko, who decided to join your cuddle session.

you stopped struggling the moment nezuko joined. you sighed and patted both of their heads gently.you knew nezuko would eventually fall back asleep, maybe even douma.

after a few minutes of cuddling and the two demons bonding with just staring, they decided to let you go so you could eat breakfast.

as you stood up, the two demons did too and got on the bed. douma decided to show his blood demon art to nezuko, making ice copies of himself.

nezuko stared in amazement as she hugged the small douma copied, the copies hugging back as douma smiled.

you smiled as you left to the room where you were originally supposed to be in. you entered seeing aoi right in front of the door startled.

you blinked in surprise as you waved "where have you been, y/n? why weren't you here?" the small girl asked you as you smiled.

"i was sleeping in douma's and nezuko's room. i would've been here like 30 minutes ago, but the two were cuddling me, not that i mind tho."

you told aoi as she sighed, shaking her head and telling you to eat breakfast. you nodded and went to eat your breakfast.

TIMESKIP

it was currently midnight, you were training with douma. you and yorichii were teaching him how to do the sun breathing, though he did it with fans.

the day you came here, you asked haganezuka to make two nichirin fans for douma so that he could kill demons too.

you were practicing the sun breathing as well. its been around an hour since you've been outside. you also ended up fucking up your sleep schedule.

thank god douma was a fast learner. he already knew the three first forms. ten more to go (the sun breathing has thirteen forms right ?? if not please do correct me<3).

you and yorichii told douma to memorize the forms all first, then master them all. that's what yorichii said.

sabito was currently watching over giyuu, following him everywhere. you didn't know why he just didn't show himself but you didn't really bother asking either.