CH.11

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

the next day, you and the trio were on your phone the whole day. it was always on 100% so you were kinda weirded out by it, but you didn't complain.

you didn't receive any mission which you found weird but it was fine, since you didn't have any problems taking a small break.

the kakushis bought kokushibo clothes with your money and decorated and out furniture in his new room.

currently, you four were in your room, listening to music. from all the songs you had in your phone you wanted to know what song was their favorite.

while listening to music, you guys talked "do you guys believe in reincarnation?" was what you asked.

you never told them about the slayers being reincarnated since you didn't know if others were too.

"i do." replied yorichii. you three looked at him in confusion "why is that?" you asked.

"tanjiro looks just like an old friend of mine. he looks just like him with the earrings." you knew what he was talking about and smiled.

douma gave a small chuckle as he spoke "mm.. i guess i believe in it too. i hope when we all die, we get reincarnated." you patted douma's head gently.

"well then, i agree with douma." kokushibo spoke. you hummed in agreement.

after a few minutes of chatting, you asked what their favorite song was "mine is devil's advocate by the neighborhood!" douma exclaimed with a happy smile.

"mine is... burning pile by mother mother." said kokushibo. you three looked at yorichii who seemed to be thinking "what about you, yorichii?" douma asked.

"well, the adults are talking by the strokes sound nice.. so i guess that one is my favorite." you smiled happily. those three had taste.

you decided to play the songs, douma's first, kokushibo's second, yorichii's third and your last.

you decided to pull them all up and make them dance to all the songs a little bit. douma agreed immediately and happily danced with you.

kokushibo said no but you forced him anyways. his face was red from embarrassment, while yorichii also accepted to dance with you.

after a few minutes of dancing, you sat down on the floor "guys? do you wanna see how i looked before i got into this world?" they looked at you in confusion.

"what do you mean? you didn't look like this when you were in your world?" kokushibo asked to which you shook your head.

you grabbed your phone and went onto pinterest, which surprisingly worked without a problem. you showed them a picture of mikey, speaking "the guy i look like is actually a fictional character. like you guys were."

"i originally looked like this." you said as you showed them a picture of yourself. you heard them say a small 'woah'.

"you looked so pretty! you had very feminine features though.. were you a girl?" douma asked, looking at you who just smiled "i'm transgender." was what you replied with.