CH.3

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

y/n finished praying, looking up at the top boulder. he visibly flinched when he saw sabito sitting on the boulder, looking at him with a confused face.

sabito looked even more confused when you looked his direction. he looked up and behind him to look at what you were looking at.

y/n let out a small chuckle which alerted sabito. the peach haired boy seemed hesitant but spoke "you can see me? even though i'm not even showing myself to you?"

y/n nodded at his question before asking a question himself "why are you still here? the hand demon is dead."

sabito was shocked at your statement, wondering how you knew that. just as he was about to say something, you started speaking.

"before you say something, let me explain everything."

y/n started speaking, telling sabito everything. about your past, this world being a manga and you being from a different world etc.

sabito just listened to you quietly. but after you told what he did to tanjiro when training, the exact thing that he did, about makomo.

once you were finished speaking, you looked at him to see his reaction. his eyes were wide open in shock, along with his mouth.

sabito's face quickly went back to normal when he realized how he looked.

"so.. you know everything huh?" y/n nodded in response at sabito. what sabito said next shocked you "can i join you on your journey?"

y/n blinked in surprise as a smile made its way onto your face. you nodded at the peach haired boy who let out a sigh in relief.

you started walking back to urokodaki's place, sabito following you like a baby duck. he was also excited to meet your mentor, yorichii.

now that sabito thought about it, you never told him his name "what's your name?" sabito asked, walking beside you.

y/n smiled softly as he replied "y/n.. y/n tsugikuni. you can call me y/n." sabito nodded in response.

TIMESKIP

today was the day the two new demon slayers will get their swords. sabito and yorichii got along, they had no choice either way.

you forced yorichii to write a letter for you to oyakata-sama, about yourself and this world being a manga, basically everything. you made it as short as possible, putting in the most important stuff.

you requested him to not tell anyone, not even the hashiras. anyways, back to the topic. y/n and tanjiro were getting their swords today.

the person that made those swords was already sitting in front of those two. tanjiro was the first one to hold his sword, it turning black.

haganezuka, the person who made swords, got pissed because tanjiro's sword wasn't black. after a bit of bickering, it was y/n's turn to hold his sword.

y/n grabbed the handle of the sword with both of his hands, watching as the sword started to go black but to red real quick.