CH.7

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

it's been four months since the akaza fight. douma had the sun breathing almost mastered and you taught him a lot of english.

by these four months, inosuke had more pig assaults than ever. y/n found that kinda funny and so did douma.

sabito was always following giyuu, giving you a visit here and there. he visited like twice a month. felt nice knowing he didn't forget you.

yorichii sometimes left you and douma to look for his twin brother, but he never found him. you also found your phone.

remember when you wished to have your phone? yeah, you woke up with it and earphones in your hand. you also let ubuyashiki know about this.

you sometimes let douma mess around with your phone, looking at the old tiktok videos you saved in your phone or the edits you have in your phone on bolt.

he also found his own edits in your phone and other demons and people from different anime. he also liked the songs that you had in your phone.

douma mostly liked devil's advocate by the neighborhood. you've been going on solo missions and having a break here and there.

you haven't encountered any twelve kizuki a.k.a any uppermoons because the lowermoons were all dead since muzan killed them.

kyojuro has woke up from his coma and continued his duties as a hashira and a demon slayer. he did lose his eye, so he wore an eyepatch. it made him look cool.

he was very powerful even without his eye, so that was good. you were glad that you had an extra hashira. you were also planning to save uzui's arm so he won't retire.

extra help would be very nice, no? you didn't really care about the plot but still didn't wanna mess it up too much. you were also planning to save a hashira or two in the fight against muzan.

if you remembered correctly, the red light district was supposed to start today or tomorrow. douma, yorichii, sabito and ubuyashiki knew all about this.

you told ubuyashiki the whole manga and so you did to douma, yorichii and sabito. why? because you trusted them.

you were currently on your way to your mansion, the sun mansion to take a three day break that you took every month once.

you changed your direction, to the butterfly mansion because of the red light district arc.

you were getting close, you heard tanjiro screaming to let the girls go. the first that came into your mind was to jump on uzui, making him let the girls down. so that's what you did.

you jumped on uzui while yelling "let them goo!" you were flying right at the sound hashira, who dropped the girls to catch you.

he did catch you, just fell on the ground with you on top of him. you grabbed his wrists and put his arms above his head, holding them together so he couldn't escape.

you were sitting in his stomach with an angry pout on your face "the hell do you think you're doing to the girls, you perverted gorilla!" you yelled at uzui.