A chat

I woke up and got dressed and ready for the day I went downstairs to the dining room I looked around Carolyn, Elizabeth, David, Barnabus. Only Julia was missing o thought to myself I'm not sure why I cared anyway so I sat down and began eating my breakfast. "Sleep well y/n ?" Elizabeth asked "like a baby" I replied with a smile.

I started to wonder where Julia was of course i knew she was probably sleeping off a hangover after last night but from what I heard she could handle her alcohol possibly too well.

Just as my mind began to ponder in walked Julia I was shocked that she looked so beautiful even with an awful hangover. She came and sat down and began eating her food no one seemed to notice her arrival or that she was hungover this seemed like a normal occurrence.

I finished my food and washing my plate before reaching the doorway where Julia stood looking directly at me "can I help you Dr Hoffman" I asked politely "I'd like to have a chat with you if you wouldn't mind please y/n" "I'd love to" I answered "however I have take care of David sorry" "come by later when you're done then" "-ok" I replied hesitantly.

What did Julia want to talk about ? Was she mad at me? I was brought back to reality when David came running up to me "are you ready ?" He asked patiently "yes sorry come on" I replied guiding him to the living room.

Some time passed and I had finished with David and was about to go to my room as I was exhausted when I remembered Julia's request to talk to me, I was a little nervous but I went to her office and knocked gently "come in"
She replied "ah y/n you made it" she said with a small smile on her face "yeah sorry I'm late" I said smiling back "so what did you want to talk about?" I asked " well I- I just wanted to thank you" "for what ?" I said not knowing what Julia was talking about, "f-for last night" she said cautiously "oh that's no problem at all Dr Hoffman" I said calmly smiling at Julia "well that will be all then" she said happily "-Dr Hoffman.." I said quietly "yes dear?" she asked "I was wondering if maybe I could talk to you sometime.. it's just that I'm finding it a bit difficult after moving here" I said "of course I'll let you know when I'm available" she said kindly "thank you" I replied gratefully. I then left with butterflies in my stomachs why did I feel like this what was wrong with me I thought to myself as I exited Julia's office.