Shit

⚠️TW: slight mention of sh and mention of Ed ⚠️

I woke up and turned on my side hoping to see Julia but she wasn't there, did that even happen ? did we ? Was it all a dream ? I thought to myself until I saw Julia walk out of my bathroom with a smile on her face which was rather unusual in the mornings since she'd be hungover most the time.

"Morning love" she said "morning darling" I replied "I like that" she smirked "what ?" I asked confused "when you call me pet names" she said smiling "oh that I didn't, I wasn't" "it's funny how flustered I make you love" she said whilst winking at me, I let out a small giggle and got up from my bed.

"Fuck what time is it have we missed breakfast ???" I said panicking because no one knew about me and Julia still. "Breathe y/n it's Saturday we having nowhere to be love" she said holding back a giggle "oh yeah sorry I forgot" I said laughing.

"Well since it's Saturday how about we go to the cliffs ? It's just such a beautiful day why stay locked up in this house" Julia said whilst fixing her hair "ooo a walk along the cliffs that sounds nice" I said smiling "perfect hurry up getting ready then meet me downstairs" she said walking out of my room.

I was excited to go on a walk with Julia but to be honest I was still not fully recovered from last night, my god she did things to me I never even knew were possible.

I walked over to my wardrobe to pick out an outfit I wanted to wear something really cool because it was so warm I felt like I was going to melt but I pulled my jumper off and reached for a spaghetti strap dress when I saw my arm and realised that I'd have to wear something long sleeve or a jacket of some kind so i picked out a long dress with a jacket over it.

I walked downstairs and Julia and I headed off to the cliffs. By the time we got there it was lunch time and Julia had brought a picnic for us, she brought it out and began eating she then noticed that I wasn't eating anything "what's the matter y/n ?" She questioned "nothing why would something be wrong ?" I said defensively "well it's just that you're not eating love" she said confused "I'm just not hungry" I replied "why... is it my cooking ? Why won't you just eat it ?" Julia asked concerned but also rather offended that I didn't want to eat the food she'd spent ages cooking " I'm just not hungry Julia can you just drop it for god sake" I said slightly raising my voice "well you don't have to be such a bitch about it" Julia said now sounding a little angry "s-sorry" I said trying not to cry "whatever y/n" Julia replied.

We sat watching the birds and butterflies for a few hours not really speaking much until Julia broke the silence "so are you going to tell me now ?" Julia said looking into my eyes "tell you what ?" I said confused by Julia's sudden question "why you won't eat the food I made" she said bluntly "I- I just I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror before we left the house I didn't realise how ugly and fat I am and I don't want you to hate me and I just" I broke down crying "hey it's ok y/n you're not fat and you're not ugly I promise you and even if you were I'd love you just the same darling" Julia said comforting me and rubbing my back "did you just say you love me Julia ?" I asked staring into her beautiful eyes "I suppose I did" Julia said smiling at me "well I love you too" I replied wrapping my arms around her.

We stayed at the cliffs until the sun began to set and we watched it holding hands Julia then pulled out a cigarette and began to light it, I grabbed it out of her hand and she glared at me angrily "what the hell was that for ?" She asked "because I care about you and I don't want you to be ill" I said firmly "it's just a cigarette y/n at least I don't cut myself and starve myself" she said without thinking "did you really just say that ?" I said sadly "I-I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean it that's not what I meant" Julia said trying to redeem herself "yeah well it's not what you meant to say it's what you did say" I said to Julia storming off.