The beginning of it all. 

• 3rd person •

Oikawa lived in a small, Not really a known village. The village was close to a forest, Which all of the parents use say to their children is that the forest was apparently called "The forest of the missing" because many children who have went there never came back. Which was actually true. A year ago an unknown boy did go missing in that forest, Ever since parents had a big fear that their children will end up like him but oikawa didn't believe that at all. No matter how many scary stories his parents told him and others he wasn't scared at all.

One day oikawa decided to sneak out of his home. It was night time around 11pm and he made sure everyone in his family have fallen asleep, which everyone was dead asleep. He was 15 at the time and was really intelligent for his age, So he knew the best way to escape. A couple minutes later he got out successfully by the window, He was nervous but brave at the same time to go into the 'forest of the missing'.

He started running to the forest and stopped because he started to over think about the actions he is doing but he took a deep breath and started walking again. There were fireflies everywhere and the deeper he went into the forest it was actually really beautiful. There were amazing smelling flowers everywhere and had a great view of the mountains but then suddenly he heard a ukulele playing. He got scared for a second but heard the ukulele and got closer and closer to the sound.

The sound got louder and it made oikawa more curious then ever. Turns out it was a boy that looked like oikawa's age. He had dark brown hair and dark eyes but once fireflies got close to the unknown boys face his eyes got brighter which were actually the color of a olive. His skin was darker than oikawa's and had amazing playing skills. Oikawa tried getting closer but then stepped on a branch which made a loud sound and made the boy stop playing and look around, Seeing oikawa and instantly got up and ran.

"W-Wait! Hold on!" Oikawa yelled trying to catch up to the unknown boy but he was way faster than him. After a couple of minutes running oikawa tripped on a rock and fell down. Losing sight of the boy. He got up and realized he is lost in the forest. He freaked out and panicked because he thought that's actually how he's gonna die or something! He looked down and saw the footsteps of his and the boys. He followed the trail back to his home safely. He didn't get caught at all and ever since he wanted to know about that unknown kid.