Chapter 9: Memories

(Again M= May and H=Hiccup)
H: then I saw the girl again and she looked at me. I then looked at the little girl she stopped running and the dragon was talking. Then the child was riding the dragon in a dark cave, and the cave was the colony. Mays colony then her memoirs flue like a river.
M:he watched all my memories and thoughts he didn't look at me much. But he saw everything. Then close to the end I saw my mom, my real mom she was dying and she told me don't tell anyone you can speak to dragons and she made me promise. I then look up to see Hiccup mouthing 'I'm so sorry'. For what I thought but it was as though I was saying it aloud.
'For yelling at you I guess you remember the reason now?' He thought.
Then we woke up.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for every thing I'm so glad your alive." Hiccup said engulfing me in a hug.
"You don't have to be sorry I didn't remember the reason only that I promised I'd say nothing about it."
He just looked at me then without any warning all the dragons were yelling 'invaders' (got you. Bet you thought they were going to kiss. Well nope. 😄)
"What's happening? Who's that yelling" Hiccup asked.
"You hear them now? It's the dragons! You can speak dragon now."
"Wow"
"FANG" I yelled trying to get up.
"No you stay I'll take care of it." He said
"Ok" I said kissing him before he left.
"TOOTHLESS" he yelled and jumped out of the cave.
'May you woke up' Fang said curling up around me.
"What happen?"
'A stupid boy knocked you off and you died but hope got you back. Hiccup was furious. He sent the boy home.'
"Same old Hiccup" I said lying down.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait I've bin going crazy. so COMMENT AND OR LIKE THANKS