Chapter 2: New Family

I fought through the dense forest vegetation for my life.

"Stop. Please *hiccup* Please. *hiccup* Please *hiccup, hiccup, hiccup*" I half cried/ hiccuped. And every time I hiccuped (I all ways hiccup uncontrollably when I'm scarred) his excretion changed to a softer one or should I said her. Then she said(yes I said said I can talk to dragons)

'stop running and I'll stop too. What she's a Viking she can't speak dragon' but I did stop and looked at her ready to run again. She looked so surprised and said gently

'you speak dragon?' she asked in ah. I shook my head slowly and then my stomach growled really loud.

'Your hungry aren't you?' She said I shuck my head.

'Do you speak?'

"yes"I said very quietly with my head down and and when I looked up she was gone. Then it started to rain and I found a safe cove with a stream and cave.

"I guess I could live here."I said to myself as I climbed down to the cave. I found a soft bed of moss and exhaustion hit me hard, so I lade on the bed of moss and went to sleep.

**********four hours later********

I woke up with a dragon curled up around me.

'You up little one' she said, I looked in to her big blue eyes and she asked' are you hungry hatchling?'

"Uh ha" I said sleepily while rubbing my eyes and yawning.

'I'm going to take you to my colony. Ok?'she asked. I nodded and she got up and said' climb on little one.' I yawned and climbed on.

'I'll fly slow so you can sleep. Ok....what is your name?'she asked.

"Every one calls me May the mistake, but Hiccup called me Miss May."I said with a little blush.

'I think I'll call you Mayberry' she said as I drifted in to sleep.

***********THAT MORNING***********

'Mayberry. Wake up Mayberry' she told me as I yowled.

"I up mom. oh sorry what do you what me to call you?"I said.

'You can call me mom. I have a hatchling of my own. His name is toothless. He's only five like you. I guess you to will be brother and sister.' She said walking me in to a cave.

'Thunderwing I'm home!' she called still walking.

"Mom I can't see" I said feeling around.

'Climb on Mayberry' she said giving me her wing. I climbed on to her back.

'Hold on' she told me and I obeyed.

She ran so fast I was blinded by the sudden burst of light.