Chapter 7: Just A Dream

When I woke up the next morning I began to cry, cause I've had that dream every year on the day Toothless left, but never before had Hiccup bin in my dreams at lest not like that.
"What's wrong?" Someone next to me asked. And when I looked over I saw Hiccup.

"It wasn't a dream?! that means Toothy?!" I said jumping up.

"He went to see some old friends. why do you call him Toothy?"

"That is my sibling name for him." I said.

"Sibling?!"

"He didn't tell you?"I asked.

"I don't talk dragon!"

"I thought everyone could."

"Wait you can!" He asked turning palish.

"Yeah, so you can't?" I asked
"No why didn't you tell me when we were kids!" He said jumping up and rushing toward me.

"I...I... I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING BEFORE THE FISHING TRIP WITH SNOTLOT! I ONLY REMEMBERED YOU, YOU THE ONLY ONE THAT LOVED ME AND THE ONLY ONE I LOVED WAS YOU!" I yelled and cried running to the entrance then jumped out of the cave.

"MISS MAY!!" Hiccup yelled as I jumped, bolting to the cave entrance only to see me flying away on fang.

"TOOTHLESS" he yelled but I barely herd him.

'Were to?' Fang asked

"Away from him" I said crying still.

'Why'

"I can't believe He would yell at me he never yelled at me before" I said standing up on her back put my arms out like I was flying and felt the wind in my hair. Then four dragons came flying like maniacs and knocked me off Fang.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed falling to my death.

"I got you Miss May" Hiccup said catching me and holding me tight. I then squirmed free and jumped off Toothless.

"MAY!" Hiccup yelled as I landed on a monsters nightmare I hit the moron flying it and he almost fell.

"Hey! Watch it twerp" he yelled. Then I jumped onto a hideous zipleback and banged the two rider's heads together. Then I jumped on the tail of a goronkle and it lost all control, and I jumped on a deadly nadder but the girl was ready to fight.

"You can't have the dragons" I screamed then attacked the girl. She then through me off.

"FANG" I yelled and she caught me with her feet then let go of me mid-flip and I landed on her back.

"STOP!" Hiccup yelled then he continued," do you guys not recognize this girl?"

"Why would we? I just want to pound her." Said the boy on the monsteras nightmare.

"She is May" Hiccup said

"WHAT?!" They all said except for the boy with black hair, he said,

"I still want to pound her."

"Why have you trespasser come? And who are you?" I asked standing on
Fangs back.

"I'm Astrid"

"I'm Ruffnut"

"I'm Tuffnut"

"I'm Fishlegs nice to meet you."

"And I'm Snotlot"

"SNOTTY,I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE AGAIN ARE YOU." I screamed and Fang fired a plasma ball.

"MISS MAY STOP" Hiccup said blocking the shot. Then Astrid's dragon grabbed me and the twins took out fang (Barf and Belch pined her to the ground not killed her.)

"Free me at once""Your not a queen"

"Want to bet. AHHHHHH" I screamed and my five best worriers appeared. Blazer the fire fury (red, he shoots lava and fire)
Tide the fury of the sea (blue, she shoots electrified water)
Thunder the fury of storms (gray, he shoots lightning)
Hope the fury defender (pink, she heals and shoots disorienting gas)
Lizzie the fury of life (white, she shoots bright white light and is able to manipulate it)

"BLAZER HELP FANG!!" He did as he was told. With Fang free I jumped on her and my warriors lined up with Fang and I.

"Still think I'm not a queen?" I asked

"Go back to your miserable island."

"How about a dragon race tonight if we can follow you to your home then we stay for a little while deal" Astrid said.

"Deal, get ready for the sun is setting"

--------an hour after sunset-----

"ready? We all know the plan. " I asked my worries and they nodded.

"Let's fly if you can keep up then you may stay and know the whereabouts to my colony" I said to them.

"Yes we're ready for anything you can dish out" astrid said.

"Then keep up if you can"I said riding off
---------------------------------------------
A/N
I file a day and I'm sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I've got a really good idea for the next chapter and I don't know how to write it yet so thanks 3-D and if you like it like and if you have suggestions leave a comment.