Chapter 6: Five years later

It was my 20th birth day and toothless has been gone for five years, I wonder if he's even still alive.

'Come on let's race and show those boy how it's done.'

"I don't feel like it fang."

'Why not. I mean you've bin like this all day.'

"To day was the day Toothless went missing five years ago."

'Oh'

"I'm going for a walk"

'Ok be careful'

"I will fang."I said leaving the cave and I walked on the path that Toothless and I would race on.

I sat down on a log and remembered the day he left.

Then I herd someone yell 'MAYDAY!!!!'

I jerked up and whispered "toothy, Toothy, TOOTHY?"

'MAYDAY!!' Toothy said coming in to view with a person on his back.

"TOOTHY" I said running to him when he landed.

"Toothless you came back" I said hugging him.

'Look at you sis' Toothless said looking at me.

"Look me? look at you a big strong male." I said,"who is on your back? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TAIL?!"

"Um.....that would be me" the boy said scratching his head.

"How could you, you stupid, heartless, git." I said throwing anything I could get my hands on.

"Ow,ow,ow. Stop ow that! " he said trying to block them. Finally Toothless picked me up and tried to say. 'Stop it!'

Then the boy removed his helmet and I froze.

"H..Hi...Hi.cc.up?" I studied starting to cry. He looked so confused then asked

"M..Miss May?" He said eyes super wide and his eyes were as green as a sapling. Toothless set me down, and I ran to Hiccup. I ran my fingers through his hair than had my hand set on his cheeks.

"I thought you were died." He said holding one of my hands on his cheek.

"And I thought I'd never see you again." I said crying before I hugged him. I hadn't felt his strong arms hold me cents I was five.

"Hiccup?" I asked

"Yes?"he answered

"Your 20 and I want to know who did you married"

"No one."he replied putting a hand on my cheek than saying "my heart belongs to you." He said than pulled me in to a kiss.

---------------------------------------------

A/N

If you like this story look up Hicstrid and give me a like if you like and leave a comment or two for me