XVI

As time went on, I continuously checked the time until it was around 4:15 then I headed over to the performance venue. This venue was smaller than the ones Stray Kids and The Boyz had performed at. The crowd was closer and it felt like more of a connection between the artist and fans. I decided to stand farther back into the crowd since they'd see me if I was closer to the stage.

Suddenly the lights on stage dimmed and the crowd of Alice began screaming. When Victon came out the greeted the fans the performed 'Nostalgic Night'. Out of all of the groups I'll end up meeting, I knew the least about Victon. I'd heard of them, of course, but I didn't really listen to their music (unless you count that sudden binge-listening session I had last night).

Each of their voices are all so different but the sound good together. Also...

I'm high key whipped for Byungchan and Hanse.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but usually my biases are rappers or main dancers. However I'll make an exception for catboys. Legit any boy with a catlike personality (in my opinion), like Chanhee, has the potential to become my bias. But my "type" usually only consists of rappers and dancers.

Anyways, since I watched compilations of his funny moments yesterday, I was considering him to be my bias, but seeing him in person is a completely different experience. I could hear his voice rap over the beat and see his lip ring shine under the lights in 4k. But sadly their setlist ended faster then I'd hopped. They thanked everyone for coming and left to go backstage.

I quickly push my way through the large crowd of people to the security guard.

"Hello. I need to get backstage." I showed him my pass. He looked it over for a second then nodded, giving me permission to enter. I thanked him and walked through the maze of hallways following close enough behind them to not get lost but far enough that they didn't feel that there were being followed. They walked towards a room and I heard audible sighs, meaning that they most likely didn't close the door. I slowed down and crept to the doorway, confirming my suspicions.

Some of the members were sprawled out on the couch while others stood around drinking water, all of their hair stuck to their foreheads. I was thinking of a way to surprise them when conversation began to float out the doorway.

"We all did amazing guys!" Chan said. They all echoed words of encouragement back then the room sunk into a silence. Are they always this quiet? Maybe they're just tired from performing.

"I can't believe we're here." Hanse said laying across one of the couches. "You know who lives in California?" He asked.

"Here we go..." Subin said.

"But think about it, what if she's here?" He sat up trying to justify himself.

"Why would Samantha be here? Tell me. I could refute any claim." That kind of took me off guard. I didn't know they were talking about me.

"One, like I said before she lives in California."

"So, we live in South Korea, but if someone visited Daegu what would be the chances of them seeing you?" He points out.

"Okay you have a point there, but it wouldn't be completely out the picture for her to be here."

"And why is that?" Sejun said jumping into the conversation.

"Because she'd friends with-"

"Stray Kids." Seungwoo chimed in.

"How do you even know that?" Sejun asked.