Part 1

Hi, I'm Zoey Adams. I'm just that normal teenage girl that goes through the same pain and emotional stress that every other human being goes through.

But mine is pretty bad. And when I say bad, I mean bad. I get abused everyday. By who you may wonder? Well, by my bullies Calum Hood, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik.

Don't ask me what I ever did to them, because I don't even know myself. I never did anything that could possibly tick them off besides me not looking them in the eye or obeying them, or not speaking.

It's horrible actually, knowing that everyday after school I'm going to get beat up by 3 strong guys. And I can never miss out or else the beatings get worse, and trust me, I would know.

They call me ugly a lot, and I never thought of myself as ugly. I had long brown hair, blue eyes, tan skin, and a short body. I wasn't your average tall girl, I was 5'1.

Honestly, I wish I had a normal life. I wish I could go to school without having fear being crept up in the back if my mind. I wish I didn't have to separate myself from my younger brother Thomas since I knew they would bully him too.

I always acted like Thomas wasn't my brother, for his own sake. He doesn't know that I'm bullied, no one does. And I can't tell him or else he will go all defensive mode.

I once had a boyfriend in sophomore year and he cheated on me and Thomas yelled at him and stood up for me since I couldn't find the words to defend myself.

I love Thomas, and keeping this bully thing a secret is killing me. Each day I have to come up with a new excuse just to get him to believe me. He's starting to get smarter about it and it drives me nuts, but I'm good at lying.

And my parents? Well my mom died from cancer from about a year ago, and of course, my bullies use that against me. They want me to be mad so I can yell at them so they could have a good reason to beat me up. I did that mistake once, I yelled back at them and they pushed me to the ground and kicked me constantly till blood seeped through my shirt.

It still kills me when they blame me for killing my mom. They said I gave her the cancer. Horrible right? They are just horrible to me. Anyways, my dad is a very busy business man. He travels around the world just to support us. So I guess that's a good reason for him to leave us. No my dad didn't ditch us and abandon us, he left to go to work for a month. So it's just me and Thomas. I have to feed him and cook him stuff but it gets tiring after while since I'm beat up every day .

I try so hard to hide my bruise and to cover my mouth whenever Thomas accidentally touches it. It's hard really. I feel like a mom. But thank god my dad sends us money every week so we never run out of the things we need.

So yeah, this is pretty much my life.... It's not so great....... I'm sorry?
____________________________________________

I nervously wrap my arms tight around my stomach as I was walking out of school.

The boys told me to go to the ally today.

I was really scared. After school they would beat the living crap out of me and I still don't know why. I honestly wanted to run, run as far away from them as possible.

But.I.Can't.

My breath was cut once I heard Thomas's voice. "Hey Zoe! Are you walking with me this time after school? Or are you going to the coffee shop again?" Thomas asked as his hands were wrapped around the straps of his backpack.

I looked into his emerald eyes as his brown hair covered his for head. He was wearing a grey beanie and a grey sweater. I'm surprised my brother doesn't have a girlfriend because he is handsome.

And yes, I lie to Thomas every day saying i was at the coffee shop to "get some air." When really it was an excuse to cover up that I'm really getting beat up in an alley.

I could never walk with my own brother after school. I just want to talk to him sometimes and hug him and cry and ask if he's ok. I wanna know if my own brother is going through problems. Thomas is so worried about me that I have no time to see if he's ok. And I'm also to busy worrying about myself since my bullies find me everywhere.

Lucky me (sarcasm)

"Yes tommy, I'm going to the shop again today. I just, I like my alone time." I breathed as I looked at the floor as we walked. "It's ok, I understand, the whole mom and dad thing, I would be doing the same. I'll see you later ok love?" Thomas said as he rested his big hand on my small shoulder. He was much taller then me.

"Ok." I smiled before he pecked my cheek and he jogged away. Poor Thomas, he has no idea what I'm going through since all I've done is lie to him for the past year. It's funny because my dad was British and my mom was American so I have the American accent and he has the British one. But sometimes I hate hearing Thomas's voice because it reminds me of Louis's and Zayn's voice mixed together.

It just gives me the chills.

My smile totally faded once I heard...... Them.

I gulped as I froze in place, to scared to even move. "HEY! LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU!" Zayn yelled madly as he walked his way towards me.

Should I run? No, if I do, I'll get it worse.

A/N: Hey guys!! Thank you so much for reading my new fan fiction! I am still writing my fan fiction * My Roommate Luke* so don't worry! I hope you all enjoy this new fan fiction. I came up with the idea so I decided to put it as a story! Love you all! Please comment if you want more! Xoxox