Part 35

Zoey's POV

I finally finished my homework in complete peace thanks to the boys not being in the same room as me. That was a true blessing. I really just needed a break from those two. I hate them so much. They're the worst human beings ever. After I packed my stuff in my backpack, the thought of ditching them and running back to my house crossed my mind but then I realized I don't really know where I am.

And... Obviously I won't be caught till tomorrow and I know I'll get beat up for sure. So... Is running away really worth it? Not really. I frowned as I threw a backpack strap over my shoulder and I made my way towards the flight of stairs. Where are they? I heard laughter come from the left side of me and that's when I gulped and decided to follow it.

I walked slowly and quietly towards the living room where I saw Louis and Zayn on the couch dying of laughter. I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion till I leaned against a wall, keeping a great distance from them. "Louis." I whispered. Man I was terrified to speak to them. Who knows what they'll do to me now. I mean, we're all alone. And it's 2 against 1.

"Louis." I spoke up as I noticed Louis didn't hear me. He continued to laugh with Zayn as their heads rolled back and they wrapped their arms around their stomachs. "God that's freaking hilarious." Zayn laughed out loud as I rolled my eyes.

"Louis." I raised my voice, growing impatient. Louis stopped laughing and he turned around to glare at me. "Oh hey, you're finally done with you're stupid homework?" Louis smirked as he eyed me. "Yes I am." I spoke softly as I wrapped my arms around my waist to cover myself up.

"That's good. Now we can mess around." Louis smirked evilly as he stood up, causing my heart to drop. Oh no what is he planning on doing?! My eyes widen in fear as he walked towards me with some scary look in his eyes. "L-Louis I want to go home." I stumbled on my words as I took a step back. "Oh but love you're not going back anytime soon. Come here." He grinned as he tried to reach for my elbow but I quickly took another step away.

He clenched his jaw before he moved his body and trapped me up against a wall. "Louis please I don't want to play these games." I whined. I was so tired of Louis trying to hurt or intimidate me. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?!

"What games are we playing?" He raised an eyebrow as he put his fingers through my hair. A shiver went down my spine as I fidgeted while he stared me down.  He wasn't pressing his body into mine thankfully, but he was super close to the point where if he moved he would touch me.

His alcoholic breath fanned my face as I cringed and tried to find any way to get more space between us but it was no use. "Just take me home Louis. Please." I begged as I looked at him in the eye. He chuckled amusingly before he leaned his face closer to mine. I whimpered as I backed up against the wall and turned my head to the side, looking up at the ceiling and practically begging it to save me.

"I didn't bring you here so that you could do your homework and leave." He laughed as I flinched. "I brought you here to mess with you." He grinned. "You actually kidnaped me." I stated with a hint of attitude as I narrowed my eyebrows. He rolled his eyes in annoyance before he huffed and snatched my wrist. "Come on." He growled as he yanked me towards the couches.

"Louis! No! I want to go home now!" I said to him as I tried to yank my wrist from his tight grip but it hurt to do it. "Shut up." He hissed before he sat down. "Louis! I-" before I could finish, he grabbed me by the waist and forced me down on his lap. I screeched in fear and shock as he held me down while I struggled.

"No! I'm not sitting on your lap!" I cried out as I wiggled around. "Yes you are Zoey! Now knock it off!" Louis yelled as he squeezed my thigh pretty hard. I whimpered in pain before I surrendered. "Gosh you're a pain in the arse." Louis mumbled as I stopped trying to get away from him.