Part 8

(There's a picture of what Jessica looks like up top)

Zoeys POV

My hand tightened around the teachers surprisingly strong arm as we both walked off. The sounds of her black high heels "click clacking" were bouncing off the empty halls. Her hair was up in a pony tale, some of her blonde hair sticking out. She always dressed so fancy. My arm was hooked around her fancy jacket that was covering her pale arm.

"I suppose you two didn't hear the bell?" The teacher said, her accent thick yet so beautiful. My eyes widen and my lips were partly open as I looked up at her tall frame. "Oh, um, no- we- we didn't." I stuttered. "Hmm, is he a boy of yours?" She frowned as she looked at me, wrapping her fingers around my shaking hand.

"A boy?" I asked, not really knowing what she meant. "I'm sorry, your American, um like a boyfriend." She said. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention, I'm the only one in this school that has an American accent.

I almost choked on my own breath as my widen eyes stared down the halls. "Uhhh no." I said in a shaky voice. "It's ok, you don't have to lie, I can set you two up for partners you know? For my upcoming assignment." She smiled as she looked down at me with her sky blue eyes that were slightly hidden by her eyeglasses.

"P-partners?" I stuttered in shock. "I'll see what I can do." She winked before slipping her arm from my grasp and she opened the door for us. "But I-" "carry on." She smiled before placing her hand on my back and shoving me inside the classroom.

"He doesn't go to this class though, does he?" I whispered as all the classmates messed around. "No but he's being transferred in here." She smiled before walking towards her desk. "But mrs Edwards!" I called out, causing a smirk to play on her lips.

She winked at me before sitting down on her navy blue spiny chair. Did she not see Calum almost hitting me?! She has glasses! How could she not see that?!
I gulped as all eyes were on me as I stood frozen in the middle of the classroom. My eyes darted towards my teacher, hoping she would just read my mind and allow me to go home. I feel sick.

"Well, sit down." She nodded her head towards my chair. I sighed before making my way towards my chair and I slid in. "Alright class, so today were going to be assigning partners. And why? Well because you have a project due in 2 weeks." The teacher said as she folded some papers.

A bunch of groans came from different directions as the teacher frowned. "Oh come on lads it's not that bad really!" The teacher frowned as she scanned her classroom with her eyes.

Suddenly the door opened wide and a frustrated teacher walked in, sighing during the process. "Edwards, he's here." The teacher sighed. "Lovely, bring him in." She smiled as she held a pen in her boney pale hand. "Come on" the teacher growled before harshly grabbing someone's shirt and he pulled a boy inside. My eyes widen as I recognized his outfit.

I didn't know he would be transferring today! "Welcome to your new class Mr. Hood. Take a set." Mrs Edwards smiled.

Her eyes darted over to me, giving me a cheeky grin before her eyes pealed back towards calum. I gulped as I looked over at Calum, hating my life even more. Can this day get any worse?!

Calum slowly looked over at my direction and I quickly looked straight ahead with a silent gasp. I'm to scared to even look at him. Calum huffed before he waltzed over to an empty chair and he sat right in it. "Anyways, Calum, were having a class assignment today and I'll be assigning partners." The teacher said as she looked at Calum.

"Cool, I don't care." Calum muttered under his breath as he looked at the ceiling. "I'm sorry what was that?" She asked sharply.

"I'll be glad to do this Mrs. Edwards." Calum faked a smile as he looked over at her. "Good, then I'm sure you'll be glad to work with Zoey Adams." The teacher smirked evilly. My eyes widen as I looked at her. No, she can't!