Part 20

Zoey's POV

I woke up late this morning and I honestly didn't care. I was too tired to even open my eyes due to the lack of energy. I was exhausted from all the beatings I got from yesterday. I groaned as I began to rub my eyes that I never dared to open. I was honestly expecting Thomas to come and check up on me or at least wake me up but he never did. Which was oddly strange. I forced my eyes open and I blinked a couple times to get a clear view of my surroundings. My body shifted to the side and I looked at my nightstand to see a note. I narrowed my eyebrows before reaching out my sore arm to grab the white paper. Once I had it in my hand I instantly read it.

*Morning Zoey. I want you to sleep in or skip school if you'd like. I will take care of everything I promise. Just stay home because you need sleep. -Thomas*

My eyes widen once I read " I will take care of everything." Did Thomas mean that he was going to talk to Louis and Zayn?! Oh my gosh this can't be happening. I instantly got out of bed by throwing the covers off of me and I rolled off till my feet hit the floor. I pushed myself up and rushed for the bathroom to wash my face and to take a cold shower since my body was extremely warm. After the shower I put on fresh undergarments before putting on a baby blue hoodie with black skinny jeans. I threw my hair in a messy bun before grabbing out some loose ends in front of my ear. I huffed and ran for my backpack before I stumbled on my way out. Gosh I'm in so much pain.

I skipped breakfast because I was so worried about Thomas. If he would hit them, they would surely beat him up. And Thomas is all alone. I shuddered at the thought of my younger brother being beaten up. I started to pant as I ran out the door with the backpack clutched in my hand. As I ran past the gate, I started to hear groaning noises in the distance. "That better not be you Thomas! That better not be you." I muttered madly to myself as I ran faster.

**************************************************************************************************

Thomas' POV

I was beyond angry. My sister has ben bullied for a year. A darn year! And she never told me about it. I had to leave her home today because I didn't want her walking around school injured and I also didn't want her seeing me beating up her bullies. I promised I would leave it to her but I crossed my fingers behind my back. There's no way I'm gonna let that slide. She doesn't deserve this. No one does. So I'm gonna end it. Right now. I clenched my jaw and fists once I saw the same two boys who were beating up on Zoey. My eyebrows narrowed at the sight and thought of them as I marched forward with great anger.

They both laughed together at a stupid joke as they leaned against the wall. "You two Arse heads got a lot of explaining to do." I hissed as I approached the two guys. They both Instantly stopped laughing and the brown eyed boy stared at me. The one with the blue eyes looked at me from head to toe before he crossed his arms tightly over his chest. "Who the hell are you?" the brown eyed spat. "Why don't you figure it out." I bit back as I crossed my arms. They both looked at each other with raised eyebrows before they got a good look at me. The brown eyed one instantly widen his eyes once he realized who I was.

"Yeah that's right. I was the one who saw you beating up my own freaking sister." I said through gritted teeth. The brown eyed one gulped nervously before the blue eyed one laughed evilly. "She's your sister? You're here to tell me that Zoey Adams is you're sister." He snickered. "Yes, she is." I hissed. "What's your name?" the brown eyed boy said as he leaned off the wall. "That is none of your concern." I spat. "He kinda sounds like her." The smaller one rolled his eyes. "I don't like the fact that you both have been beating up my sister for a whole freaking year." I said madly. "Like we care?" The taller one scoffed a laugh.