Part 10

Zoey's POV

I awkwardly walked inside the living room while fiddling with my shaky fingers. My eyes darted everywhere, trying to spot Jessica. I hope she didn't hear any of that. I really do hope so. I nervously bit my lip as I made my way past a wall and I looked to my left to see Jessica holding a movie in her hand.

"ZOEY! I FOUND A MOVIE!" I heard Jessica yell. "ZO- oh hey! There you are! Did you enjoy our bathroom?" Jessica smirked as she looked over at me. "Yes it was lovely." I grinned as she threw her head back to laugh. What the heck did I just say?

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked as I walked over to her, trying to avoid a conversation that would lead to Calum. "Um Non Stop, if that's alright?" Jessica said as she looked over at me with her eyebrows raised. "Yes that's perfect." I smiled as I plopped on the comfortable couch. "Ok! Let's watch this!" Jessica said as she sat down next to me. "WAIT! We need snacks." Jessica yelled as she laughed. I giggled with her as she stood up and she ran over to the kitchen.

"What do you want? Do you want cheeto puffs? Gold fish? Or chocolate?" Jessica asked as she stood on her tippy toes while looking in a cabinet. "Umm? Why not all?" I shrugged.

"Awesome choice! We will get along easily! I love food." Jessica snorted as she lifted up all the bags of food and she walked over to me. "Here." She said as she dropped the bag of cheeto puffs and chocolate on my lap.

I laughed as she plopped down next to me. "Yummy snacks and a good movie equals perfect day." Jessica said as she opened the carton of goldfish. "Totally." I chuckled as I opened the chocolate. I haven't had this much fun in forever. And all I'm doing is opening a thing of chocolate next to my new friend.

"What could be more better then this?" Jessica smirked as she grabbed a handful of goldfish and shoved it in her mouth. "Oh my god Jessica, your a pig." I laughed as I watched her. She laughed along with me as she chewed her food. "So! I love food!" Jessica mumbled.

"I can tell." I laughed as I took a bite of the chocolate bar. "Mmm this is so good." I moaned as I closed my eyes. "It's like heaven right?" Jessica said as I nodded my head.

"This is amazing." I smiled. "Hey ladies, mind if I join?" I heard Calum say, causing my eyes to snap open.

"Of course! Sit!" Jessica smiled as she leaned on me and tapped the couch. My eyes widen as she patted the seat right next to me. Oh god.

"I heard you say 'what could be more better' and I thought that me being here would make it better." Calum chuckled as he sat down right next to me. I choked on my chocolate after what he said. Yeah "ok".

"You ok love?" Calum asked as he looked at me. I looked over at Calum with my eyebrows narrowed. Love?! What the actual heck. I stared at him like he was insane. He smirked at me before he leaned super close to me, causing my breath to cut short.

"I'll take those." Calum grinned as his hand brushed against my thigh and he gripped the bag of cheeto puffs. I jumped at his touch and he laughed. "Thanks babe." Calum smirked as he opened the bag of Cheetos. What is going on.

"He calls everyone babe, don't worry. It doesn't mean anything." Jessica shrugged as she noticed my shocked expression. "Oh haha." I nervously laughed. That wasn't why my eyes were widen though. It's the fact that he's sitting so dang close and that he just touched me like that.

"So what movie are we watching?" Calum asked, siting a bit closer to the point where our thighs were touching. Oh my god. What is happening?!

"Non- stop. STOP*cough" I said loudly as I looked at the tv.