Present Time

Izuku POV
I walk into the cat cafe I worked at, when I first applied I was glad to find out that they accepted 14 year olds as the bartender. I unlock the door to the cafe and turn on the lights and start preparing for the day. My shift was 4:00am to 12:00 pm which meant I was usually met with underground heroes which I was glad about but of course I still had my guard up, I couldn't let them know that I was truly the vigilante they called 'Anonymous Fox'.

Aizawa POV
I groan over the piles of paperwork in front of me, I longed for my sleeping bag as I flicked through the files of the new vigilante which seemed to be gaining a lot of attention yet no one knew who he was...
I sigh as I grab the piles of documents and carefully place them in my bag as I went down to a cat cafe that had a lot of surprisingly good reviews and was recommended to me by my colleagues. They mentioned that there usually was a green haired boy who was always polite and helpful but his eyes always stared at random places slightly moving as if tracking some sort of ghosts movement. I rub my temples as my thoughts return to the damn vigilante.
I enter the cat cafe and sit down waiting to be served as I see a green haired boy walk up to me.
Izuku POV
I hear the bell jingle as I see eraserhead enter the cafe and sit, I put my hand over my mouth as to not chuckle at the sight of his sleep deprived eyes, I walk over to him.
"My name is Izuku, may I take your order?" *smiles*
Aizawa- "I'll take black coffee"
"Coming right up" I say as I walk over to the coffee beans.
Aizawa POV
I see the walk back to the counter, he starts to grind the beans as I place my paperwork onto the table and lay my head on them, I close my eyes to somewhat rest.
2 minutes later I get tapped on the shoulder by the young teen ,I was surprised that I did not hear him coming but my thoughts where interrupted by the boy handing me my coffee. I take it and say thank you as I sipped the coffee, my eyes slightly widen as I wonder how he made such good coffee! I turn back to look at the teen only to see his eyes focused on an empty place, he runs his eyes and sighs. (I wonder what wrong with him? I need to focus on this damn it)

Izuku POV
I stared at the figure in front of me, it's face had nothing but a large slit where it's mouth was supposed to be, I rub my eyes as I think to myself that it's not real. I check the time to see it is only 6am so I clean up the tables and sat down since there were few costumers.
Aizawa POV
(Somethings wrong...) is the only thought in my head, something was putting me off but I couldn't tell if it was due to the greenette or the vigilante. As I finish my coffee I glance at the greenette, I notice his eye bags which rivaled my own. I notice him look at me and points to my coffee, I nod knowing what he meant. The teen stood up and walked over to me as he took my coffee cup he stopped.
Izuku- "I know it's not any of my business but I was wondering if you where getting enough sleep?" *smiles sheepishly*
"What do you think kid?"
Izuku-"sheesh no need to be so cold shouta"
I stare at the teen as he walks away, only to hear a bang as the door gets thrusted open. I see a man holding a gun to the teens head
Thug- "give me all of your money!"
I see izuku sigh and turn to face the thug (wth is this kid thinking,he is going to get himself killed).
I grab my capture weopen and was about to launch it at the thug when I saw the teen disappear and appear behind the thug with his hands around the thugs neck
Izuku- "move and I'll kill you, breathe and I'll kill you, speak and I'll kill you, get on your knees if you understand"
I stare at the kid shocked by not only his threat but the fact that I didn't see him get behind The thug.
I see the thug get on his knees as izuku ties some zip locks around the thugs wrists. He then proceeds to knock the thug out. "Hey kid" I ask
Izuku- "the hell do you want"
(Mood swing?) "why did you threaten the thug?"
Izuku- "you do what you have to do"
I sigh as I get back to the documents piled up next to me, making sure not to forget about what just happened.
I hear sirens, I guess the Izuku called the police....