The Results

⚠️ SPOILERS please watch at your own discretion

That was when he......

Izuku POV
I started drawing an image that was behind me, I was slightly confused since I had never had a hallucination with humans let alone two in them before. Seeing as I had nothing to do, I decided I should just continue my drawing. A few seconds later I hear a voice, I turn to where the voice was coming from and saw that the once kneeling man had now stood up and that the man who had been grabbing his head had disappeared.
I tilted my head in confusion as I felt slightly panicked, worrying that my drawback had gotten worse.....again....
"What's your name?"
Once kneeling man- "Yoichi."
"Yoichi?" (Damn it, the fact that I can talk to them now is not a good sign!)
Yoichi-"Yes, I know your worried of this being a drawback to your quirk but it isn't I promise."
"Why should I trust you?"
Yoichi-"just let me explain."
Yoichi-" so your grandma was called nana Shimura, she was a previous user of a quirk called One For All, a quirk which could be passed down, and a quirk called Float."
Yoichi-" Toshinori, or better known as All Might is her successor.."
"One For All? Also, you still haven't explained why your here." I eyed him suspiciously, after staring him down a few seconds I nodded and so he continued.
Yoichi- "I was the first user of OFA, my brother gave it to me as I was quirkless once."
"How can you be the first if nana died before you?"
Yoichi- "I'm actually 300 years old and I'm not actually alive, I'm a vestige of the quirk."
"But I don't have it so how can I see you?"
Yoichi-" most likely something to do with your quirk drawback."
"I guess that makes sense, *starts muttering*"
Yoichi-"Hey kid, your mumbling..."
"Ahh my apologies" I rub my neck out of the awkwardness.
"So Umm can I see the others?"
Yoichi-"not yet, they are still gathering energy to transform into a somewhat physical state."
"Ah ok"
Suddenly many more dark figures appeared, I started to feel an impending force on my head as I couldn't tell which one of them were real and which weren't, tears pricked my eyes and threatened to fall down at a rapid pace. I covered my ears with my arms and pulled my knees in close.
Yoichi-"Izuku I need you to stay awake and controlled, I'm going to tell them to stop the test."
"T-test? What test?"
Yoichi- "they will explain just stay in control and don't start panicking I'll be back soon!"
With that he faded, I took deep breaths as more tears started to form.

Aizawa POV
Is the kid....crying?
No but he looks like it.....
"Hey stop the test now Nezu."
Nezu- "I see that Izuku is experiencing something, I do wonder who he Was talking to...."
All Might- "how did he know about me and nana Shimura!?"
Mic-" GUYs STOP THE LITTLE LISTENER is starting to panic!"
Suddenly the keys on nezus keyboard start moving, typing at a rapid speed and then a few seconds later the alarm announces:
Alarm-" TEST OVER, EJECTING SLEEPING GAS"
All Might- "how has someone hacked into the system!?"
"They didn't hack you idiot, we just saw the keyboard move."
Mic- "LETS PLEASE FOCUS ON THE LITTLE LISTENER!"
Nezu- "Mic is right"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Izuku POV
I flutter open my eyes, I sit up as all the previous event crash into my mind like one wave after another. I groan and rub my head as I rub eyes trying to get rid of my blurry vision. A few seconds later I look around and see an old women walk towards me.
"Excuse me, who are you and where am I?"
Recovery Girl- "I am Recovery Girl and you my dear boy are at UA."
(What did Yoichi mean by test? Did....did eraserhead betray me again?)
I remembered that I needed to grab my pills and as I went to stand up recovery girl wacked me with her cane.
"Oww" I grumbled as I rubbed my arm.

Nezu POV
"Izuku has been diagnosed with skitzophrenia and after testing the pills that he bought it seems to be prescribed."
Aizawa-" why did he never tell us about this?"
I could see the slight worry in Aizawa or should I say dadzawas eyes.
"Well considering that he most likely has lost his trust in you from his capture then it would see blatantly obvious that he keeps this a secret."
Mic- "But why not tell me? After all I didn't have much to do with his capture."
"I imagine something may have happened in his past whilst living with Inko Midoriya. Was there perhaps anything else he mentioned whilst talking to either of you?"
Mic shook his head while Aizawa seemed to think for a moment.
Aizawa- "he said that the pills where the only reason he had decided not to go to prison...."
Interesting....
"We believe that his symptoms worsened as time went on since he was in need of his medication...."
All Might- "that still doesn't explain who he was talking to, who ended the test and why izuku was drawing what he was!"
"All in due time Yagi." Was all I could say as I heard Aizawa mumbling something about Yagi being a meathead with no absolute common sense.
I sigh and the meeting stays silent.