A new member to the family?

Aizawa POV-
(The kid fought well, he does have an okay amount of stamina but he definitely needs to work on it)
I take him to recovery girl where she gives me a lecture and lays him on the bed. I lay down in my sleeping bag next to Midoriyas bed as I receive a message from zashi
A-Aizawa
H-hizashi
::::::::::::::::::::::
H- Hey shou!
A- what do you want?
H- I found a kid we could adopt so the little listener has someone to talk to and he is really nice!
A-.....(not another one 🥲) fine
H- YESSS!
A- goodbye now
H- you know you love me
A- *went offline*
H-🥺
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I put my phone away and went to sleep.
•10 minutes later•
I hear shuffling and open my eyes to see Problem Child getting out of his 'bed' but getting a scolding from Recovery girl....I had to stifle a laugh as he turned a blush of red from his neck up to his face.
(We better go home, after all I'm guessing zashi has already adopted the kid)
"Hey kid let's get going"
I get out of my sleeping bag as he opens the door.
•at home•
"So zashi has adopted a kid called Hitoshi Shinso, so he will be your brother."
Izuku- "when is he coming?"
As if right on queue the doorbell rang
"Right now it seems...." I sigh and go to open the door.
Hizashi- "welcome home Little listener!"

Izuku POV
I see a Lilac haired boy at the door, he seems to be the same age as me. (Is he shinso?)
Shinso- " nice to meet you, thank you for adopting me."
He seemed slightly dead inside, like me, I ran up to him and said
"Do you want to go upstairs and play some games?"
Shinso- "yes thank you"
I pulled him gently to my room where I got out my new switch which I had received from Aizawa -which I was grateful for but didn't change the betrayal- and placed it in its dock.
"Smash bros or Mariokart?"
Shinso- "smash bros all the way!"
I grin as I set up the game (this is going to be fun!).

After playing for what felt like hours we decided to ask Yamada and Aizawa for some food, Shinso was seeming to be an interesting person so far.....
"Hey so what's your quirk" I said as we began making out way down the hallway.
I saw. Shinso tense at the question.
Shinso- "it's brainwashing....." he puts his hands over his face as if in self defence as I raise my hand but I instead pat him on the head leaving him rather confused.
"That's an amazing quirk, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, it could be used for so much g-"
Shinso- "evil I know, everyone says I could use it for villainy"
I gave him a confused look, I mean sure I had suffered quirk discrimination as well but his quirk was amazing!
"Hitoshi what the hell are you saying?! You could use it in hostage situations or in——-" I start to mutter different situations were his quirk would be useful for heroism when I notice that he is staring at me with his eyes wid e and mouth agape
"Are you okay?"
Hitoshi- "y-ye I just never got told that before...."
I let a small smile creep across my face as I walk downstairs.

Hitoshi POV
I could feel that the energy here was much more welcoming here than my other 'homes'. I couldn't believe that Two pro heroes, PROS, wanted to adopt me, but my favourite in the family was definitely Izuku, he showed me so many aspects if my quirk and how uselful it was that I had never considered! For this I felt like I owed him my life.
I feel at home.....

-Voting is now closed-

Author notes-
So we have one vote for ochako x Deku so which ones do you all prefer;

Ochadeku
Shindeku
Kamideku
Kirideku
Jiroudeku
Other (comment)