The USJ! A new encounter!

???-" We have found Izuku Midoriya sir"
???-"Perfect, now all we need is for Shigaraki to put our plan into fruition"
The mysterious man grinned, whilst the other bowed to his master.

Deku POV-

Aizawa- "Today we will be practicing at The USJ. U.S.J, Unforseen Simulation Joint. Please get into your costumes and meet me infront of the school, don't be late."
He walked out of the classroom. Me and hito grabbed our costumes and quickly changed before rushing off towards Aizawa, not wanting him to be pissed at us for taking more than 1.6 seconds to get there. Once we got their, we entered the bus and took the middle row, Bakugou soon joined us and we began to talk.
Bakugou- "so what do you think we will be doing in this damned trip anyways?!"
Hito- "I'm not sure but knowing D- Aizawa, it's sure to be painful" Hito then rested his head on my shoulder, trying to fall asleep. Once everyone was here, we began to head towards the USJ.

-at the USJ-

Uraraka took in the sight.
"Wow it's so huge!" Exclaimed Uraraka in amazement. Mineta quickly though (that's what she said) resulting in a small snicker from said boy. We met pro hero 13 who began to explain what each different region within the Joint was for.
Kirishima- "Wow they even have fake villains!" 13 quickly looked at a purple portal which was expelling several criminals "Those aren't fake Villains! Get back!" Exclaimed Aizawa and 13 together. Aizawa charged into the mass of criminals and began to fight them off.
A blue haired villain then took a stride out of the portal. "Hito, Bakugou, this can't be good"
They both nodded towards me.
Shigaraki- "Where is All Might!? He was meant to be here! ..maybe killing a few of his students will get him to come here!"
The purple portal man quickly warped most of us away, Lida ran outside for help after being forced to by Aizawa. I found myself on a boat .
"Tsu? Mineta?"
Tsu- "Hello Izuku *kero* there are villains in the water"
Mineta- "we're all going to die!!! I don't want to die yet! I still need to touch Midnight's boobs!!"
"I can warp us away but it may make you vomit"
Mineta- "I'll do anything!"
Tsu- "It's our best chance *kero*"
"The hold my arm"
They both gripped my arm as I warped us off the boat and next to 13 as she was being ripped by her own quirk. Once 13 had deactivated her quirk and Tsu bent down to help her, I rushed off towards Aizawa who was fighting a large , bird-like monster "what the hell is that!"
Shigaraki grinned "it's my nomu! The creation that will kill All Might himself!"
My eyes widened as I got closer to the nomu.
I looked down upon a bleeding , unconscious Aizawa. All Might then crashed through the ceiling .
All Might- "I AM HERE!"
All Might punched the nomu off of Aizawa.
(OFA 5%!) i thought as I grabbed Aizawa and rushed towards the entrance of the USJ, propping Aizawa down. "Momo help him!" I shouted, Momo rushed over and created some bandages. "Thank you"
Momo- "No problem Izuku"
I rushed back to see Shigaraki's hand nearing All Mights face as All Mights steaming body came into view (his time limit!) I used 10% OFA  and warped next to shigaraki and pushed him away, his hand barely missing All Might. Shigaraki's red eyes glared at me until he got shot.
"ARGHH!" He screamed in pain as more shots followed , Kurogiri surrounded him and warped them away as Cementos made a wall so that All Mights true form was not revealed. "A-all Might , are you okay?!"
All Might nodded as he poofed into his real form "do not worry Young Izuku. Get back to the rest of the class, I'm sure they're worried about you."
"Hai All-Might" I walked back to the rest of the class as we got checked for any lasting injuries. After they checked all of us Mic ran up to us "How is Aizawa?!" Hito and I asked with worry.
Mic looked at us sympathetically "He suffered severe skin decay in his shoulder, and a severe concussion and multiple broken bones. He will be fine and knowing him , walking by tomorrow " I saw Mic's eye twitch in annoyance. "Let's go home...you both must be tired" Mic dragged us to his car, not even letting us return to school.
(There has to be more to this than a random Villain attack..)

-I know this chapter was short but things are going to get juicy in the chapter to come! Hope you enjoyed!-